Oxford Bags

Guest Beeks

Guest Beeks

Im looking for Mens Oxford Bag trousers which are finding to be alot more elusive than first thought...anyone know of where I might be able to purchase a pair?

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kid mohair

Aharr,

Oi can recommend a Ships Chandler that can rattle up a wicked pair' o pantaloons fer yer... 25% off fer peg legs....

Yer may end look a bit up lookin' a bit o' a clown, but oi thinks there be no difference from any land lubber in baggy pants.

Yarr

I still have mine from the days, with a slight alteration from a 28 waist to a 32 they fit perfect and will wear them again one day...they are the widest bags ever, nothing today comes close and even back then ...Tailor made to my spec... :lol:ph34r.gif

Social source share

I still have mine from the days, with a slight alteration from a 28 waist to a 32 they fit perfect and will wear them again one day...they are the widest bags ever, nothing today comes close and even back then ...Tailor made to my spec... :wicked:ph34r.gif

have you had an elasticated gussett sewn in?

4 inches is one hell of an alteration...

Social source share

Guest kid mohair

have you had an elasticated gussett sewn in?

4 inches is one hell of an alteration...

laugh.gif Nah, just measured the waist again there 30" just let them out on the waistband :thumbsup: there's no way i could squeeze back into 28 waist. wacko.gif sadly them days are gone.

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Im looking for Mens Oxford Bag trousers which are finding to be alot more elusive than first thought...anyone know of where I might be able to purchase a pair?

Check this guy out Beeker, he was at Brid weekender. i cant get his web-site up but if you cant read his flyer the mobile number its - 07925240618

Social source share