Bridlington Weekender

Hi All,

Just back from the Bridlington Soul Weekender. Couldn't make Sundays session but attended Friday & Saturday.

Wow! What a top venue at the newly refurbished Bridlington Spa Centre. It had absolutely everything you could imagine, atomsphere, top notch facilities, fantastic friendly crowd, variety of music in 3 rooms, an enormous main room dance floor and not too mention a wondeful sound system, continually being monitored by a sound crew team (well done!) Whoever laid down the plans to remodernise this place has got it spot on! :lol:

Im tipping this to be a No.1 venue in the future. Hope someone uploads some pictures of the weekend as I forgot my camera.

Gutted I had to miss today. Bet they are having a lovely last day. :D

Absolutely loved IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your tickets early for next year folks or you might be disappointed. I cant wait!!

Look forward to reading other post opinions. I bet there wont be many who disagree with my sentiments. :thumbup:

Congratulations to the promoters for putting on a top class event. I for one appreciated it!

Alan - (Norwich)

• Replies 1
  • Views 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All,

Just back from the Bridlington Soul Weekender. Couldn't make Sundays session but attended Friday & Saturday.

Wow! What a top venue at the newly refurbished Bridlington Spa Centre. It had absolutely everything you could imagine, atomsphere, top notch facilities, fantastic friendly crowd, variety of music in 3 rooms, an enormous main room dance floor and not too mention a wondeful sound system, continually being monitored by a sound crew team (well done!) Whoever laid down the plans to remodernise this place has got it spot on! :thumbup:

Im tipping this to be a No.1 venue in the future. Hope someone uploads some pictures of the weekend as I forgot my camera.

Gutted I had to miss today. Bet they are having a lovely last day. :yes:

Absolutely loved IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your tickets early for next year folks or you might be disappointed. I cant wait!!

Look forward to reading other post opinions. I bet there wont be many who disagree with my sentiments. :no:

Congratulations to the promoters for putting on a top class event. I for one appreciated it!

Alan - (Norwich)

I agree with EVERYTHING you've said. I'm happy I gave this another shot. Don't tell everyone though as it was already full to the rafters !

wink.gif

Source Advert