• Replies 9
  • Views 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest topcatnumpty1

H----i believe this photo was taken 2 Days before the --Facial Hair--ban came into force --thus stating that anyone with a bum fluff mousetache (i.ve been hiding from The F.H.S(Facial Hair Squad) for 40 yrs almost.The only one without a tache is Big Steve Barker from Northallerton.

T.C (JUST GOING FOR A SHAVE!!!)

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

Oh and Barry----but he couldn,t grow one for another 8 yrs!!

Tony(supporter of a premier league team!!)

Social source share

post-9749-1214827423_thumb.jpg that might be a bit clearer for you tony laugh.gif:lol::lol:

More to the point H - what is the disc the fresh faced DJ chap has in his hand ? : can make out it is an english release , but that is all .........

As to Mr Evison being a Mexican , the answer is no : but his brother Pancho was ...........

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

More to the point H - what is the disc the fresh faced DJ chap has in his hand ? : can make out it is an english release , but that is all .........

As to Mr Evison being a Mexican , the answer is no : but his brother Pancho was ...........

Malc Burton

That fresh faced dj is a young derek pearson i believe malc, looks like a red and white british action maybe :lol:laugh.gif

Social source share

That fresh faced dj is a young derek pearson i believe malc, looks like a red and white british action maybe g.giflaugh.gif

It cannot be Derek .........

He was never that young :lol: .........

As for t'record , it looks - to concur with another posting after yours H - to be a UK second phase Buddah release ........

So let us be having a date for the photograph , so that the aardvarks . sorry - anoraks - can attempt to determine the disc ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert