• Replies 2
  • Views 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest veep1296

Hi All

Anyone able to tell me anything about this nice 45. Many copies about, has it been played out much etc.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Early Clover works on the Strip in Vegas. Currently in the Coasters along with Lewis Lymon.

we were at the show at The Sahara in February when his "young lady" sat at our table....twas his birthday!

I first came across him a few years back at the Monday night Jam session in the Stratosphere Hotelorganized by Huck Daniels.

As is customary he was selling CDs and i bought a couple. One has several tracks co written by Early with both Harvey Scales and.. William Bell. The same night i met a former member of the Four Pros, now known as Lawrence T Inkatha who stillperforms but also runs a youth charity .

Perhaps it is time i played the CDs!

Regards Mr Thorley!

David Ferguson

Social source share

Hi Dave,

Early Clover works on the Strip in Vegas. Currently in the Coasters along with Lewis Lymon.

we were at the show at The Sahara in February when his "young lady" sat at our table....twas his birthday!

I first came across him a few years back at the Monday night Jam session in the Stratosphere Hotelorganized by Huck Daniels.

As is customary he was selling CDs and i bought a couple. One has several tracks co written by Early with both Harvey Scales and.. William Bell. The same night i met a former member of the Four Pros, now known as Lawrence T Inkatha who stillperforms but also runs a youth charity .

Perhaps it is time i played the CDs!

Regards Mr Thorley!

David Ferguson

Thanks Dave

The 45 is real nice, let us knowwhat the CD's are like

Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!