Get Involved ! Tonight ! ...important Info

Guest Ivor Jones

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gavin Page

Get_Involved.pdf

CHECK THIS OUT PEOPLE............... DJ`S TERRY JONES, GARY DENNIS, MICK FARRER,STEVE HOBBS,IVOR JONES

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE,

IVOR

Good luck with this chaps, would have loved this but not in the U.K :ohmy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ivor Jones

Get_Involved.pdf

CHECK THIS OUT PEOPLE............... DJ`S TERRY JONES, GARY DENNIS, MICK FARRER,STEVE HOBBS,IVOR JONES

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE,

IVOR

[/quote

Playlist from Terry Jones For GET INVOLVED.......

Lion In A Cage- Reverend Alex P Feat Sharon[John Cutler Mix].......I wonder if thats the Sharon i know[i doubt it somehow]..!

Street Life - Mike Phillips feat Jill Scott

When Love Calls - Qudos

If You Wanna Go Back - Jean Carn

Home To You - Tortured Soul

Human - Neo Experience

I`ll Jazz You When I Get There - Soul Creation

See you When I Get There- Lou Rawls

I Wouldnt Give You Up - Ecsatsy Passion & Pain

I Cant Get Next To You- Temptations[Paul Simpson Remix]

..........And that is theresult from the Blackheath Jury.... ! TJ

Hows ABout That Then Guys And Girls ? More Charts To Follow..........

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Came down to this gig 2 years ago...while we were on our way to catch Andy D & Terry J at M.O.S......Got to admit enjoyed this one a lot more than the Ministry.....

Well worth a look folks :ohmy:

Regards to all,

Ewan :thumbup:

Guest Ivor Jones

Came down to this gig 2 years ago...while we were on our way to catch Andy D & Terry J at M.O.S......Got to admit enjoyed this one a lot more than the Ministry.....

Well worth a look folks :unsure:

Regards to all,

Ewan :lol:

WELL THATS NICE TO KNOW EWAN......

JUST BEEN DOWN TO THE VENUE AGAIN[DIFFERENT ONE FROM LAST TIME],AND I HAVE TO SAY THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT..WOODEN DANCEFLOOR,PUB PRICES AT THE BAR AND A WICKED SOUND SYSTEM...ITS GONNA BE ROCKIN`.....

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Well worth a look folks :thumbup:

Regards to all,

Ewan wink.gif

Just realised it was THREE years since we came down.. huh.gif Time does fly in later years!!!

Still a cracking do though thumbsup.gif

Guest Bernadette

Just realised it was THREE years since we came down.. :lol: Time does fly in later years!!!

Still a cracking do though :ohmy:

remember that Ewan cos i was persuaded (not very forcefully :D ) to go to the Ministry after - which was crap once the little room was closed - banging shite if i remember :lol:

the new venues fab...been to a couple to Magic Bus nights there and as Ivor says nices prices :lol:

Guest Ivor Jones

remember that Ewan cos i was persuaded (not very forcefully :lol: ) to go to the Ministry after - which was crap once the little room was closed - banging shite if i remember :ohmy:

the new venues fab...been to a couple to Magic Bus nights there and as Ivor says nices prices :lol:

AND A WICKED SOUND SYSTEM TOO :lol:

Guest Ivor Jones

Get_Involved.pdf

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE,

IVOR

IMPORTANT INFO....................

DO NOT MISS THIS GIG ............ :lol: YOU`LL ONLY REGRET IT............... :ohmy:

Get_Involved.pdf

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE,

IVOR

IMPORTANT INFO....................

DO NOT MISS THIS GIG ............ :lol: YOU`LL ONLY REGRET IT............... :ohmy:

That pdf file dont open,cant you do a propper picture please,ta