Flyers Flyers Flyers

Guest john-h

Do ya like Porridge Gaz ? :lol:

After all, your venue and what Betty and Andy are gonna hopefully be doing down the Brit attracts different crowd of folks anyway flyers or no flyers ?

Text me your cell number :lol:

Lol never had your number ? PM ME YOURS. one more thing taking stuff without the owners permission is classed as theft did you also no that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

• Replies 69
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Fatius Bumius

one more thing taking stuff without the owners permission is classed as theft did you also no that !!!!!!!!!!!!

I did indeed, so what's the point of putting out flyers if no ones allowed to take them without your permission, do you have to sit at the side of them and OK every flyer that leaves the pile.... ????? Peeeesin meself laughin

It's gerrrrrrrin daft!

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

the menu Bazza :lol:

Did that CCTV footage have time and date on it ? Can't remember, if not tell ya mates down the steak house to get one with time and date on cos if anything kicks off in there of criminal nature whatever CCTV footage they've got will be worth diddly squat and the case more than likely gets kicked outta court.

Social source share

But flyers are left out with the sole purpose of being taken...

twowrongs don't make a right.

Sticky legal ground I.M.O.

Yes your right But in that venue where they was taken from there is a sign saying please ask the management for permission on the wall above all fliers !! sorry missed something out and bar staff

Edited by wallie
Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Have to ask permission to take one ? ooooer, might go in on purpose just to pi&& them off, can I have, excuse me, could I take, helllooooooo, do you mind....hello it's me again, can I ermmm....coooooeeeeyyyyy, could I possibly...... :lol:

Social source share

the menu Bazza :lol:

Did that CCTV footage have time and date on it ? Can't remember, if not tell ya mates down the steak house to get one with time and date on cos if anything kicks off in there of criminal nature whatever CCTV footage they've got will be worth diddly squat and the case more than likely gets kicked outta court.

Di for what I could see it may have been :D is the snap a bit dodgy in there :lol:

Bazza

This one could turn nasty ,I would suggest it was nipped in the bud sharpish

Edited by bazza
Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Must be dodgy snap Bazza cos they didn't stop long enough to have owt to eat :lol:

Why's Rednose got a squeaky bum ? Did he play part in the theft of the flyers and they are now hanging on the back of his bog door ? Makes Izal Medicated look tame, those flyers the Fed/Central put out are pretty thick card type with loads of ink on. If all soulies in Notts bend over, maybe we can look for ink prints on bums, they usually use a pic of Marvin and Tammi - brings an whole new meaning to Ain't No Mountain High Enough, especially if I'm in the line up for bum check :lol:

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Missed the first post.get the jist of the topic.Been to both venues and the FEDERATION is the better of the two venues .Good venue :D Good music and really friendly guys that run it.We travel from Sheffield and have never been dissapointed. :lol:

Been to both venues and the FEDERATION is the better of the two venues .

You did well, the 2nd venue in question doesn't have it's opening night till Saturday 5th July :lol:

Edited by Fatius Bumius
Social source share

Guest Antony

Ah! caught in the Act. :lol: Supposedly dropping of your own soul flyers and taking someone elses flyers is not on, especially when caught red handed . We dont want these kind of folks on our Soul scene. Are these the folks who run the Trandy soul club?

Social source share

Guest Antony

Despicable behaviour - if you've got proof name and shame so every right minded person can avoid the venue in question :lol:

Yes it's the organisers who do the Trandy soul Booooooooo!

Social source share

both threads merged

what a sad state of affairs

own take is that this crappy thread does no one any favours

due to the amount of editing and deleting of posts by members and the last two comments

feel its time to close this down

Social source share