Topics On Carnival

• Replies 7
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

this was amongst a bunch of stuff i bought to sell on and it just looks odd for one thing it says "promotional copy" in black on the label and as far as i am aware there are no demos of this...but i wasnt aware of a boot either so i could be wrong on that count n all :ohmy:

i will have to drag another copy out to check the matrix....

cookie

Social source share

this was amongst a bunch of stuff i bought to sell on and it just looks odd for one thing it says "promotional copy" in black on the label and as far as i am aware there are no demos of this...but i wasnt aware of a boot either so i could be wrong on that count n all :ohmy:

cookie

On originals, the clown logo is blue. On bootlegs, the clown logo is black.

Social source share

can some kindly soul tell me if shes so fine-the topics-carnival was ever booted?? according to JM guide it hasnt

TIA

cookie :ohmy:

Topics in Manaship's bootlerg guide #3

is on page 45, column two, 4th from the bottom.

Social source share

cookie

There are certainly DEMO's of this 45, they are rare and as quite rightly previously stated the logo text is in BLUE.

The "L" on the Carnival logo of the counterfeit copy the bottom horizontal piece is "missing"

Social source share

I found an original over here last year...quite tough to find imo. In fact, I've not seen too many bonafide copies at all over the years. The print quality is also far superior on the original...and there's a poor quality 'Audio Matrix' stamp in the deadwax.

A case of bootlegged before it ever had chance to peak?

Superb Northern imo...revisit it, people...sounds great!

:lol:

post-9555-1215097953_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert