Ringtones

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm really bored now!

What about Soul tunes as ringtones. Does anybody do it?

If not, is there money to be made?

If so, who can think of any good tunes, rare or not, that would sound good.

How about Beverly Ann - You dont know......

Mike

Operator - Brenda Holloway

Please Operator - Tony & Tyrone

Call Me - Eddie Bishop

Cheers

Joe.

Social source share

I've got Sweeter than wine, supremes and four tops... mine plays wav files though so Im spoiled :D My husband did do me out on the floor by dobie gray as a normal ringtone for an old nokia coz he plays keyboard LOL.

Social source share

i dont know about any soul tunes for your mobile but "the ringtones" would sure make a good cover up name ;-)

in true guy hennigan style "first time out for the ringtones and a track called ..." (fill in your favourite phone related tune here)

Social source share

pmsl...oh dear those boys will think of anything these days for your money. see below

carefree

greg

NORTHERN SOUL ANTHEMS - RINGTONES & POLYPHONICS DIRECT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE!

EXCLUSIVE to northernsoul.co.uk & northernsoulradio.co.uk many of those Northern Soul all time great anthems!! Download them now direct to your mobile phone!

Available in RINGTONE & POLYPHONIC for the very first ever! You don't want to miss the chance to get these great tracks added to your mobile!

All of the monster tracks are there - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do); Out On The Floor; What; It'll Never Be Over For Me; Ghost In My House; The Three Before Eight and many more!! All for a cost of just £1.50

This service can only be found on our web sites and are not available anywhere else.

Go to www.northernsoul.co.uk and click the 'Northern Soul Ringtone' button on the home page to order!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!