Members Feedback, Criticisms, Suggestions Etc

Mike

Can i ask that if possible, if members do feel a need to post up feedback, suggestions, criticisms concerning site related matters be it overall, threads , other members actions, posts, content etc etc then could they please post them in the members feedback forum

Would say when such are posted in the actual threads they can bring on a lot of problems such as rushed heated replies from members and the site team (hold my hands up to that), misunderstandings, and so on

Do feel that doing it this way has worked better in the past and feel that is worthwhile trying to make this the norm again

thanks

mike

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can i ask that if possible, if members do feel a need to post up feedback, suggestions, criticisms concerning site related matters be it overall, threads , other members actions, posts, content etc etc then could they please post them in the members feedback forum

Would say when such are posted in the actual threads they can bring on a lot of problems such as rushed heated replies from members and the site team (hold my hands up to that), misunderstandings, and so on

Do feel that doing it this way has worked better in the past and feel that is worthwhile trying to make this the norm again

thanks

mike

Sorry Mike AM I reading this right?

Thought discussion /critcism was the very food of the threads or does this need to be clarified to an idiot like me!

Cheers Steve

Social source share

Sorry Mike AM I reading this right?

Thought discussion /critcism was the very food of the threads or does this need to be clarified to an idiot like me!

Cheers Steve

steve

would say key bit is

concerning site related matters

for example if wish to comment on overall threads content etc

rather than do it on a thread which is about something else

then feel will/has worked better if start a new one concerning such in "members feedback"

mike

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!