SUNDAY CHILL OUT

10TH AUGUST 2008 12 noon - 6 ish......

HORSE & GROOM

East Laith Gate

DONCASTER

DJ's Dave & Bri Pinch,Joe Lakin,John Hinchcliffe,Howard,

Mick Waddington, plus guests.

FREE ENTRANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 HRS + OF QUALITY SOUL , TOTALLY ACROSS THE BOARD.

• Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

YORKSHIRES BEST KEPT SECRET

SUNDAY CHILL OUT

HORSE & GROOM

East Laith Gate

DONCASTER

....should be a a good afternoon paul! we'll deffo be there and couple of mates.

.....good place to selebrate mi birthday biggrin.gif

....col..shell.

YORKSHIRES BEST KEPT SECRET

SUNDAY CHILL OUT

HORSE & GROOM

East Laith Gate

DONCASTER

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SUNDAY SOUL (AND DRINKING :D ) SESSION - FAB DJ LINE UP!!! :yes:

IS THIS A ONE OFF OR IS IT GOING TO BE A REGULAR EVENT?

AV

Also looking forward to this.

After breaking into a £20 note last nite rumour has that a certain pinches twin will break into another to buy drinks so be early :rolleyes::unsure:

ps DN1 1JG for the sat nav

I'll order my pint now :ohmy: , looking forward to this, should be a fun day :)

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

After bumping into two gentlemen tonight who persuaded me that the Horse & Groom could be "interesting" I will try & make it.

Howard, dont forget that Miracles record !!! Debs & Sue, good to see you two delightful ladies as well

Cheers, Dave

:wicked:

After breaking into a £20 note last nite rumour has that a certain pinches twin will break into another to buy drinks so be early :Dbeer.gif

Its not the twins you have to watch with the £20 notes its the little feller from woodlands :lol: only jocking joe really looking forward to this and so are the Barnsley team comming over on sunday what a cracking end to a weekend of soul Manifesto friday, Kingstone saturday, Doni sunday it dunt cum much better.c u all sunday Yocky (ps the barnsley crew will be there if they get through passport control out of gods country into Doncaster pps do they take euros in the groom. laugh.gif:P:D

Its not the twins you have to watch with the £20 notes its the little feller from woodlands :) only jocking joe really looking forward to this and so are the Barnsley team comming over on sunday what a cracking end to a weekend of soul Manifesto friday, Kingstone saturday, Doni sunday it dunt cum much better.c u all sunday Yocky (ps the barnsley crew will be there if they get through passport control out of gods country into Doncaster pps do they take euros in the groom. :D:lol::lol:

Know your only joking cos the little fellow from woodlands has never had a £20 note. biggrin.gif

Hope to see all the Barnsley crew there but i'll be checking your passports and visas first. :lol:

Probably will take euros but the exchange rate is fcuking terrible

After breaking into a £20 note last nite rumour has that a certain pinches twin will break into another to buy drinks so be early :thumbsup::)

went to barnsley on friday night wi just 20 pounds in mi pocket.got steaming drunk, never

went to the bar once got a taxi home.looked in mi pocket and i`d got 38 quid left. i`m

after a repeat performance on sunday :)

dave

went to barnsley on friday night wi just 20 pounds in mi pocket.got steaming drunk, never

went to the bar once got a taxi home.looked in mi pocket and i`d got 38 quid left. i`m

after a repeat performance on sunday :thumbsup:

dave

I take that your Bri went home sober and broke then. We wot you got in your pocket now we should all get a drink on Sunday :):):thumbup:

Know your only joking cos the little fellow from woodlands has never had a £20 note. :wicked:

Hope to see all the Barnsley crew there but i'll be checking your passports and visas first. shades.gif

Probably will take euros but the exchange rate is fcuking terrible

Hey up Mick they tell me the exchange rate in Donni is quite good at the minute you can get three sheep for two one eyed pit bulls terriers or one Joe Lakin now thats value. PS think about 15 at the moment comming over c u next sunday Yocky

Hey up Mick they tell me the exchange rate in Donni is quite good at the minute you can get three sheep :thumbsup: for two one eyed pit bulls terriers or one Joe Lakin now thats value. PS think about 15 at the moment comming over c u next sunday Yocky

Hi Yocky

Cud b a packer and put a smile on the little old un from Woodlands face then :yes:

Mick W

Guest elnel

come on guys if youve got nothing better to do sunday afternoon. id only be at the garden center

or having a nap after a couple o pints wi the father in law biggrin.gif

dave

Ime gonna be there ,can someone please fetch me a sunday dinner to nuke when I get home cos the missus as buggered of to ozz and ime getting hungry , owt yockie tells you about swimming ignore please but ask joy about her new hobby photography. p.s send directions how to get to donny from Conisbrough please . El Nel the human sat nav

Ime gonna be there ,can someone please fetch me a sunday dinner to nuke when I get home cos the missus as buggered of to ozz and ime getting hungry , owt yockie tells you about swimming ignore please but ask joy about her new hobby photography. p.s send directions how to get to donny from Conisbrough please . El Nel the human sat nav

Hi Nel

Will program directions into you at Manifsto on fri nite

Mick

Guest Soul On A Stick

Really looking forward to this one.

I'll be there too with most of my parklands charity support crew :P

@Joe

please bring your Kurt Harris with you.

@El Nel

if you go m8'y bring those 4 ticktets with you :yes:

See ya all sunday.

Paul

Edited by Soul On A Stick

Right Pa Lakin it's nearly time for your Chill out Choice day, so expect to see Gail & I there & no 100 mile an hour stuff, it's suppose to be Chill Out & some of us are a little tired by Sunday having done a couple of nights & a nighter, so see you there (If not at Manifestering) with all the South Yorkshire Syncronized Swimming Team who have recently returned from summer training camp in Devon. :sleep3:

Take care, be safe & remember,"Oh, the shark,babe,has such teeth, dear. And he shows them pearly white",

Spot. :P

Hope this is the start of a regular thing & it'll give them good old boy's somewhere to play on a Sunday, rather than nodding in the chair after a roast beef dinner. :wave:

Take care,be safe & remember,"Keep this near top of page one",

Spot. :thumbup:

Hope this is the start of a regular thing & it'll give them good old boy's somewhere to play on a Sunday, rather than nodding in the chair after a roast beef dinner. :lol:

Take care,be safe & remember,"Keep this near top of page one",

Spot. :lol:

Could be a regular thing just watch this space.

See u at Manifesto tonite

Mick W

Guest ModLifeCrisis

ONLY ONE DAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to this,doing Kingstone tonight and hopefully w`ell be able to have a run through to Donny on the scoots..................Weather permitting of course.Here`s hoping! :thumbup: