Double Deckers Soul Club Friday 25th July

Get on board with the "Double Deckers" Friday 25th July!!

8pm - 1am

£3 B4 9pm £4 After 9pm

Great friendly and atmospheric venue

Very cheap bar (serving till late)

Large wooden dancefloor

Res DJ's Jellybean - Kerby - Wulfie

Plus 7 "Double Deckin DJ's" (TBA soon)

Pensnett & Bromley Memorial club

Bradley Street

Pensnett

DY5 4RJ

For more info contact: Helen on 07985596183

JB xxxKTFxxx shades.gif

Edited by JELLYBEAN
  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking forward to spinning a few with Billy Bish - not had chance to get out local for ages - so it will be fun

excellent line up as usual and the start of a busy weekend - shifts and souling in equal measure this time I hope

Wulfie :thumbup:

Edited by Wulfie09
Guest kerby

Hi Helen / Martin

Hope you have a great night, as you know I won't be able to make this one again, holidays, sun, sea, sangria.

much needed holiday

see ya both when I get back

shute

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

have a great time . dont over do the sangria .

Hi Helen / Martin

Hope you have a great night, as you know I won't be able to make this one again, holidays, sun, sea, sangria.

much needed holiday

see ya both when I get back

shute

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What about SEX?? :):lol: You have yourselves a great time sweetheart :D , and see you when you get back. :P

Helen & Martin xxxx

Guest eddyg

What about SEX?? :):lol: You have yourselves a great time sweetheart :D , and see you when you get back. :P

Helen & Martin xxxx

ffs helen you got a one track mind pmsl see you at stoke tnite xx

Guest eddyg

Helen & Martin xxxx

ffs helen you gotta one track mind pmsl see you at stoke xx

Guest kerby

come on board with us .... at the double deckers soul club .. when we were asked to take on a soul night at this club we looked at it through a lets make it fun eyes . as i walked in the room it took me back to my youth . old club with a large dance floor playing music that would stop with you all your life . so here we have it ' no music policy ----10 people playin their records not all djs so if you want to come and have a go come along or have a word with jellybean or pm her .deck suplied for anyone who wants to sell .

mart ( kerby)

Edited by martx

come on board with us .... at the double deckers soul club .. when we were asked to take on a soul night at this club we looked at it through a lets make it fun eyes . as i walked in the room it took me back to my youth . old club with a large dance floor playing music that would stop with you all your life . so here we have it ' no music policy ----10 people playin their records not all djs so if you want to come and have a go come along or have a word with jellybean or pm her .deck suplied for anyone who wants to sell .

mart ( kerby)

exactly Mart - grass routes soul at its best in old style surroundings and good beer at reasonable prices - not that I get chance to drink much cos I'm always driving !!

Nice blend of music and people too

Bring it on

Wulfie

:D

Guest eddyg

mart ( kerby)

oy mart your so old in your youth it was a stable with 3 wise men pmsl

excellent line up as usual Wulfie :ohmy:

Oh yes Wulfie :D and the line up is!! :thumbsup:

8 - 9 - Wulfie & Bill Bishop

9 - 10 - Patch & Steve Hayward

10 - 11 - Ken & Mick (Drippin)

11 - 12 - Jellybean & Ted Massey

12 - 1 - Kerby & Steve Cooper

See you there!! thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx :D

another fine selection of record spinners!! double decking of course!!

max..

Guest ian e

another fine selection of record spinners!! double decking of course!!

max..

JB/Mart,

Have bostin night hope its a packer,im gutted folks off to Devon for the wikend,had invite to a big party folks from all over plaerce gooin,arm the only YAM YAM,all SOULIES though,but will bed at next one.

Have a good un and doh forget the gray pays and bercun

See ya soon

Love Chubby bally Bilston tongue.gif

PS

Are yow two happy playin fust at CHILDREN IN NEED,with another DJ from 7.45 till 8.45 Thursday 27 November...I will play for yow the night after ay done it befower but I will gee it a goo if thats ok with my Brierley Bonk Mates,,,, :thumbsup:

JB/Mart,

Have bostin night hope its a packer,im gutted folks off to Devon for the wikend,had invite to a big party folks from all over plaerce gooin,arm the only YAM YAM,all SOULIES though,but will bed at next one.

Have a good un and doh forget the gray pays and bercun

See ya soon

Love Chubby bally Bilston :lol:

PS

Are yow two happy playin fust at CHILDREN IN NEED,with another DJ from 7.45 till 8.45 Thursday 27 November...I will play for yow the night after ay done it befower but I will gee it a goo if thats ok with my Brierley Bonk Mates,,,, thumbsup.gif

Hiya chubby bally from Bilston,

Are yow ok :thumbsup: no probs to all the above Ian :thumbsup: it'll be great to have a threesum!! wicked.gif:P:lol: and you can come and do a spot at ours no probs sweetheart!! :D

See you soon. shades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

cant make this one, cos we are DJ,in for bearsoul, but have agood nite, and I know so many people would like to have a spin behind them decks, so common, get asking :thumbsup: its a really great place, and its different and its fun, the way it should be, thats why I like it..have a great nite, all and sundry biggrin.gif

Guest kerby

cant make this one, cos we are DJ,in for bearsoul, but have agood nite, and I know so many people would like to have a spin behind them decks, so common, get asking :thumbsup: its a really great place, and its different and its fun, the way it should be, thats why I like it..have a great nite, all and sundry :thumbsup:

thanks lou . & have a great night thumbup.gif

Edited by martx

cant make this one, cos we are DJ,in for bearsoul, but have agood nite, and I know so many people would like to have a spin behind them decks, so common, get asking thumbup.gif its a really great place, and its different and its fun, the way it should be, thats why I like it..have a great nite, all and sundry :)

Thanks Lou :yes: you have yourselves a great night :D and as Lou as said, you have only got to ask or PM me if you fancy spinnin some tunes at the "Double Deckers soul club" :( so come on and get on board!! :D

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest ian e

HEY YOW! DID YA KEEP ME A SEAT ON THE BUS

MAX..

JB/Mart,

Can you call me on on 07967194092,or 01902 830665 sent you a text dont know if it went to right person,

Ian :yes:

Guest littlemissoul

Hiya JB an Mart

Soz I told a lie won't be at this one it will kill me to sit down an not be able to dance I have tried to practice on me crutches but I just end up in a heap on the floor don't know how them animals manage to walk with 4 legs.

Loads of Love Dawn xXx

Hiya JB an Mart

Soz I told a lie won't be at this one it will kill me to sit down an not be able to dance I have tried to practice on me crutches but I just end up in a heap on the floor don't know how them animals manage to walk with 4 legs.

Loads of Love Dawn xXx

Arh!! Nevermind ay Dawn, i would hate not being able to dance aswell :shades: hope your foots better soon hun. :thumbsup:

Lots of love JB & Mart xxx

Guest littlemissoul

aye dawn! corr yow spin on you're yead!!

max..

Hiya Max

Don't realy fancy a bad head as well as a bad foot :D and people are always telling me I'm soft in the head :yes: and I thought you needed a firm surface to spin on . :)

LOL Dawn xXx

Well only 2 more days to go!! :D

So come on and get on board with the DOUBLE DECKERS this Friday!! :yes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Have a cracking night all of you this Friday at the DoubleDeckers.

I will be thinking about you all from my hospital bed :( JB & Mart strutt your stuff....and don't forget to spin one for me....see you all soon

:) Suzy xx

Have a cracking night all of you this Friday at the DoubleDeckers.

I will be thinking about you all from my hospital bed :( JB & Mart strutt your stuff....and don't forget to spin one for me....see you all soon

:( Suzy xx

Thanks Suzy, i will play a tune for ya my sweet :) and i'm double deckin with the one and only, Ted Massey :) and i know he has an extra special tune :yes: that he is going to be spinin for the first time on Friday night :yes: not tellin what it is though!! :D:P You take care and will see you soon. :wub:

Loads of love JB xxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Thanks Suzy, i will play a tune for ya my sweet :) and i'm double deckin with the one and only, Ted Massey :) and i know he has an extra special tune :yes: that he is going to be spinin for the first time on Friday night :yes: not tellin what it is though!! :D:P You take care and will see you soon. :(

Loads of love JB xxxx

Well, I hope Mr Massey dedicates that tune to me!!

Have a great time all of ya.......

:wub: Suzy xx

Get along and give one of the hardest working couples your support!!!

Jellybean and Kerby have a great night!!! :ohmy:

Arh!! Thanks Tony :( heres hoping it is a great night, after all the venues is spot on and so are the sounds :thumbup: anyways, see you at Stafford next Saturday, really looking forward to another cracking night there!! thumbsup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest kerby

well what a dilema shout.gif when we started the double deckers there wer'nt any more soul nights in the area .1 changed dates & 2 motown orientated nights are advertised in tonites paper within 2 miles of ours . the question what do i do . all the dates are set till xmas .

mart ( pissed off )

Edited by martx

well what a dilema shout.gif when we started the double deckers there wer'nt any more soul nights in the area .1 changed dates & another 2 motown orientated nights are advertised in tonites paper within 2 miles of ours . the question what do i do . all the dates are set till xmas .

mart ( pissed off )

hi well pissed off mart! welcome to the wonderful world of promoting! whatever date you pick, it don't really matter cause someone always thinks they can put on a better do! all i can say is that you are now established with d/d & i think you will always get support from the soul fraternity! you gotta keep on keepin on!!

all the best to you & bongo! i'll see you friday night!!

max..

Guest kerby

hi well pissed off mart! welcome to the wonderful world of promoting! whatever date you pick, it don't really matter cause someone always thinks they can put on a better do! all i can say is that you are now established with d/d & i think you will always get support from the soul fraternity! you gotta keep on keepin on!!

max..

hiya max . as you know we were asked to run a northern night at this club because someone else pulled out at the last minute . and for the same someone to put a night on 2 miles away on the same night is taking the piss . as you know it's not about money ' if it was id'e put on a soul & motown night &fill it with handbaggers . it 's a night for freinds & soulies old & new to listen & dance to northern soul & crossover even put a deck in for anyone who want's to buy or sell .... anyway thats my winge for the day ..... :rolleyes: before mike shuts down the thread :unsure:

mart ( kerby )

Edited by martx
Guest ian e

max..

Thanks Max!! wink.gif See you tomorrow night then!!! :shades:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hi JB,

Glad to se ya on Mary Fox's messageboard put on na reply to ya,gutted I ay there sweetheart,but have a bostin night,have ya seen the painting im trying to auction biggrin.gif

Ian xx :thumbup:

Hi JB,

Glad to se ya on Mary Fox's messageboard put on na reply to ya,gutted I ay there sweetheart,but have a bostin night,have ya seen the painting im trying to auction biggrin.gif

Ian xx :thumbup:

Hi Ian,

Thanks darlin wink.gif shame you can't make it, will catch up with you soon though shades.gif and i have seen the painting its fab!!! :shades:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Ok here we go tonights the night!! And NO!! no.gif I'm not going to profess to it being a "TOP" line up of DJ's, apart from the one and only "Ted Massey" of course!! rolleyes.gif Our night is all about giving lesser known DJ's aswell as well known DJ's, a chance to come and spin their tunes, and hopefully get the recognition they deserve. smile.gif And also its about having FUN too, who wants to be serious!! Lifes too short for that!! tongue.gif So if you do fancy a night with a difference, come and get on board with the "Double Deckers" you never know you might end up behind them wheels of steel!!!! wicked.gif Oh and our only policy is you gotta get our soulies to, DANCE,DANCE,DANCE!!!! thumbup.gif

Enuff said!! See you later!! JB :thumbup: xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Guest littlemissoul

Ok here we go tonights the night!! And NO!! :lol: I'm not going to profess to it being a "TOP" line up of DJ's, apart from the one and only "Ted Massey" of course!! :rolleyes: Our night is all about giving lesser known DJ's aswell as well known DJ's, a chance to come and spin their tunes, and hopefully get the recognition they deserve. :yes: And also its about having FUN too, who wants to be serious!! Lifes too short for that!! :( So if you do fancy a night with a difference, come and get on board with the "Double Deckers" you never know you might end up behind them wheels of steel!!!! :lol: Oh and our only policy is you gotta get our soulies to, DANCE,DANCE,DANCE!!!! thumbup.gif

Enuff said!! See you later!! JB :lol: xxxKTFxxx

Have a good night tonight JB soz I gonna miss it but been for another xray today and have a hairline fracture in me foot :( been told to stay of the dance floor for at least 2 weeks but I be there next month. :yes:

LOL Dawn xXx