Ssssnake

Guest Kolla

Guest Kolla

There was a trailer on last night for a new series called "No Angels" and the accompanying music was Monsieur Wilson's THE SNAKE !!!!

Did anyone else see it ??

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

Programme must be sponsored by KFC. I thought I was delerious when I heard the Snake one Kolla mentioned. Not seen any of the others. Does this mean there is going to be a TV programme with a decent backing track??

Social source share

Anyone see Shaun Ryder story recently? Soundtrack of Northern,

can't understand why woulda thought they 'd played his own stuff.

Anyway, what sounded like an instrumental of Weddings make me cry ( mine certainly did for years afterwards ;-) ) followed by a couple of others Gerry Thomas -Look what I've got & one of those "on the tip of your tongue ones" just couldn't place it.

dave g

Social source share

Thank god I managed to miss that. Every time that record plays I have to suppress a strong desire to hang the DJ. Can we have a 'The Snake' burning session so that all traces of this crime against soul is wiped out?

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

the Snake has never been at the top of my list of wants although did pick up an alternative version on a uk label by Johnny Rivers which is nice and refreshing has it been played out? If not anyone going to LA this weekend can ask for it Getting very excited 5 days to go Just found out Gwenn Owens will be at the Angel City bash on Sunday It just gets better

DJ

Social source share

anyone going to LA this weekend can ask for it Getting very excited 5 days to go Just found out Gwenn Owens will be at the Angel City bash on Sunday It just gets better

DJ

Keep your hand on your wallet DJ! It just gets more expensive...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!