soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Nik Mak

Nik, forgot to say, you send me one of yours, n I'll send you one of mine, be interesting to see how many tunes are the same. You may even want me to come n play, my parents live in Parkstone. Best...David

Pm me your address Dave would love to hear your taste in Soulful house. It's funny but this whole debate has just made me spend the last 6 hours locked away in my studio checking out old tunes from my lock up! Haven't done that for years. Picked out some real diamonds so hopefully you'll hear stuff that is virtually unknown but we'll see. Don't forget the address mate.... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Albert Wiggins

Pm me your address Dave would love to hear your taste in Soulful house. It's funny but this whole debate has just made me spend the last 6 hours locked away in my studio checking out old tunes from my lock up! Haven't done that for years. Picked out some real diamonds so hopefully you'll hear stuff that is virtually unknown but we'll see. Don't forget the address mate.... :rolleyes:

I have that effect on people sometimes Nik. Have started a thread in media source so as to post some tracks, and debate over the whole thing. Best...David

Social source share

I've got most of um

You sure about that statement mate!?

Most of the 'ones' that are battered on the NS scene? - or just most of the myriad US/UK/European releases over that period?

I know that as House beats are able to be mixed it is generally accepted that they should be, but at what point is the separation of thought regarding sequenced beats.

There is a certain beauty in the 'to fade' moment in a track, from any era, the last seconds of it's time.

Just cause beats are laid down on a pc and are able to be mixed, surely doesn't mean they have to be?

Or does it?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!