Vsc Crickhowell South Wales

Guest andrew bin

Guest andrew bin

it's nearly here again, Friday 8th Aug the Clarence hall Crickhowel for another fun filled night of the very best in across the board soul music guaranteed to be a cracker

this time the guests are the fantastic Pete Lyster and Nigel Graham (can't get enough of these :yes: ) and the usual excellent residents Sean Chapman, Wazz and Dr Pickles (can't gat enough of these either)

7.00 - 12.45 £6.00 otd

the VSC are a friendly, fun loving and up for it crowd just interested having a good time so if your into politics, moaning and complaining or just a plain old miserable sod stay away we don't want you here (although we do welcome constructive criticism) :)

we know the dance floor's not the best in the world but we've been asked by the venue owners to refrain from using talc because some one fell over after the last doo ( i'm sure they won't notice a little bit) :D

Clarence Hall Beaufort St (A40) Crickhowell powys Np8 1BN (parking in the street outside or lage car park behind)

Directions

dragon hotel

other hotels

Edited by andrew bin
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest andrew bin

Hope you have a great night Andy, last one was FAB!

How was Rimini?

cheers paul :yes:

we're coming down to bournemouth to see you on the aug 16th

Rimini was good, shame you and helen weren't there :)

Guest Dr Pickles

Wouldn't miss it for the world, mate!!

John & I put the flyers out at Stoke for ya!!

KTF

Martin

Martin

Great to see you and John at Middleton and Stoke two weeks in a row. :ohmy:

Really looking forward to this.

I know I always say it but I'm going to say it it again, the quality of music at these nights is second to none but it all happens in a beautiful little Welsh village just over the bridge.

We've been travelling from sunny Hemel Hempstead for 3hrs on a Friday night, every time it's on, for the last 4 years just to be part of the vibe and listen to some fantastic music.

See you all there on the 8th :thumbup:

Doc

Guest andrew bin

Martin

Great to see you and John at Middleton and Stoke two weeks in a row. :ohmy:

I know I always say it but I'm going to say it it again, the quality of music at these nights is second to none but it all happens in a beautiful little Welsh village just over the bridge.

We've been travelling from sunny Hemel Hempstead for 3hrs on a Friday night, every time it's on, for the last 4 years just to be part of the vibe and listen to some fantastic music.

See you all there on the 8th :rolleyes:

Doc

it's allways a pleasure to see you two :unsure:

Edited by andrew bin
Guest tracie d

Less than a week now can't wait, We always have a top night at Crickhowell. The DJ line up as always is top notch, roll on the 8th :D

Guest Glawster

We will be travelling up from Gloucester and will be great to meet up with Pete, Cathy and Sean as we haven't seen you for ages

Looking forward to a great night :lol:

Mart and Sue

Martin

Great to see you and John at Middleton and Stoke two weeks in a row. :)

See you all there on the 8th :lol:

Doc

got to chip in my 2 euro's worth - I agree 100% with Chris

all the nights at the Manor and all the subsequent nights in the centre of Crickhowell have been ultra soulful do's [ I'll never forget Carl Willinghams's slot at the Manor ].

But the crowd do it for me - ears wide open , d-j's encouraged by Andrew to play right across the board , and everyone appreciative of underplayed oldies and lesser heard stuff, newer stuff and some of the best and biggest records in the universe .

All in a great setting and everyone ' mad for it '.

bring it on

pete [ and cathy too ]

Guest Dr Pickles

got to chip in my 2 euro's worth - I agree 100% with Chris

all the nights at the Manor and all the subsequent nights in the centre of Crickhowell have been ultra soulful do's [ I'll never forget Carl Willinghams's slot at the Manor ].

But the crowd do it for me - ears wide open , d-j's encouraged by Andrew to play right across the board , and everyone appreciative of underplayed oldies and lesser heard stuff, newer stuff and some of the best and biggest records in the universe .

All in a great setting and everyone ' mad for it '.

bring it on

pete [ and cathy too ]

Pete

After the rave reviews following your debut at Middleton I expect there to be a coach load of groupies waiting in the carpark. gallery_1774_234_4343.gif

See you both there.

Doc

The fantastic Clarence Hall

fwwGrwyneFawrBeaufort%20St%20Crickhowell.%20Clarence%20Hall%20and%20the%20new%20CRiC.jpg

I'll be coming along to this do.

I can see Paul McKay has already been suggesting you can understand Estuary English so I'll be alright. Quite how you get along with Mikey Gibbs' West Country wurzel noise and Jessica's speaking Welsh in a New-York-via-London accent I'll find out on Friday!

See you at the bar.

ANYONE WHO HASNT BEEN TO THIS VENUE YET GIVE IT A GO

YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH THE VENUE, SOUNDS, OR THE PEOPLE

FANTASTIC NIGHT ALL ROUND

SEE YA ALL THERE

WAZZ.

Guest andrew bin

I can see Paul McKay has already been suggesting you can understand Estuary English so I'll be alright. Quite how you get along with Mikey Gibbs' West Country wurzel noise and Jessica's speaking Welsh in a New-York-via-London accent I'll find out on Friday!

See you at the bar.

only jess could pull off speaking welsh with a new york accent :)

be good to se you :lol:

Guest in town Mikey

See you at the bar.

Ere you cheeky....OK you are roite. But havent you already accepted a lift from the staiton and back in moi combine 'arvester.

Looking forward to this as usual. Got a houseful staying afterwards, you might have to squeeze up a bit Neil ;-)

Edited by in town Mikey
Guest JamesP

Thanks god I managed to get back on this bloody pc. BT grrrrrrrrrrr

Foxy and Pals be there for this as usual an absolute cracker of a night.

See you all there :):lol:

See you at the bar.

You'll have to get there early to catch our Jessica sober enough to understand anything she says! :huh:

it's nearly here again, Friday 8th Aug the Clarence hall Crickhowel for another fun filled night of the very best in across the board soul music guaranteed to be a cracker

this time the guests are the fantastic Pete Lyster and Nigel Graham (can't get enough of these :thumbsup: ) and the usual excellent residents Sean Chapman, Wazz and Dr Pickles (can't gat enough of these either)

7.00 - 12.45 £6.00 otd

the VSC are a friendly, fun loving and up for it crowd just interested having a good time so if your into politics, moaning and complaining or just a plain old miserable sod stay away we don't want you here (although we do welcome constructive criticism) :thumbup:

we know the dance floor's not the best in the world but we've been asked by the venue owners to refrain from using talc because some one fell over after the last doo ( i'm sure they won't notice a little bit) :lol:

Clarence Hall Beaufort St (A40) Crickhowell powys Np8 1BN (parking in the street outside or lage car park behind)

Directions

dragon hotel

other hotels

Have "a good one "Andrew/Tracey,which I'm certain it will be (as always), but whilst I will be in South wales tomorrow evening.....unfortunately it will be on the night shift at Magor brewery :lol: ......I suppose if you turn the volume up a bit and the wind's in the right direction....perhaps...... :D

Guest Tim aka Bob

this time the guests are the fantastic Pete Lyster and Nigel Graham (can't get enough of these :lol: ) and the usual excellent residents Sean Chapman, Wazz and Dr Pickles (can't gat enough of these either)

7.00 - 12.45 £6.00 otd

the VSC are a friendly, fun loving and up for it crowd just interested having a good time so if your into politics, moaning and complaining or just a plain old miserable sod stay away we don't want you here (although we do welcome constructive criticism) :lol:

we know the dance floor's not the best in the world but we've been asked by the venue owners to refrain from using talc because some one fell over after the last doo ( i'm sure they won't notice a little bit) wink.gif

Directions

dragon hotel

other hotels

See y'all later!! :lol: