danny wagner

hello there greetings from china computers are chinese to me so bear with me (a strange saying) ANYWAY i,m trying to find out if anyone knows the current value of danny wagner i lost a true love it was stolen from me off a mate while i went travelling and i,m thinking about getting it again if i canbut i dont want to play outragous prices great site

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

YEAH I AGREE WITH HIPPO, GOES FOR AROUND £100 ON LISTS BUT YOU MIGHT GET IT A BIT CHEAPER ON EBAY - SEEN IT GO FOR AROUND £65. I PICKED IT UP ON THE KINDRED SOUL LP ON EBAY FOR ONLY $9 FACTORY SEALED, WELL WORTH IT.

GRANT

Social source share

thats great thanks for the info i,ll tryt to track it down,it was a favourite off mine i bought of manship 20 years ago now back looking to buy records any realiable lists who are not in it for the money

Social source share

they are all in it for the money mate!! no, some lists better than others unfair to say who is better than who, but if you look around regular lists like Raving Mad Records, Hip City Records etc. have some reasonably priced stuff from time to time, all depends on the usual mate - condition, demand, and not forgetting 'actual' rarity! Raving Mad and Hip City Records both have websites. By the way there is a danny wagner on ebay at the mo for sale think it ends thursday.

Grant

Social source share

hi grant cheers for the info ye i saw the dannt wagner on ebay but first time to go into that site plus no credit cards so dont know how to do it bid etc is that the original as i forget do you know the original number and label cheers once again

Social source share

jamie

dead easy to join ebay, just go onto home page and click on Register button, follow simple instructions. Once registered you can bid away! If you cant pay by credit card, most of them will accept cash - send registered mail or at least conceal well. never had any probs sending cash myself. there are now 2 copies for sale on ebay! 21 hours left on one and 6 days+ on another. Label is Imperial 66305. Certainly cant remember it ever being booted so will be originals. Like I said though cheaper option on LP (plus you get excellent bonus track of superb version of 'This Thing Called Love'!!)

Cheers, Good Luck

Grant

Social source share

grant

again thanks for the info top guy i,ll look at e bay they didnt accept my registration for some reason because i was with yahoo or something anyway i,ll try again i paid 8 quid for it back in the days so 100 seems a bit over the top any info on tommy tate what gives right if my memory serves me well also majory black one more hurt price and label number cheers grant

Social source share

hello again jamie

cant see why ebay wont accept you - keep trying. Found some more info for you :-

Marjorie Black - One More Hurt SUE 132 (seen for around £25-£30 - one on ebay now)

Tommy Tate -What Gives You../If I Gave You My Heart SUNDANCE 5003 - for this one if you go to www.musicstack.com there is one on there for $18.50 from a UK seller. On the home page select artist and write in TOMMY TATE, where it says DISPLAY ALL, scroll down for 7" and click on 7" and search button. It will come up there. Seller accepts cash £/$/EUROS Any probs let me know.

Grant

Social source share

hi grant saw the majory black on e bay 60 dollars so alittle expensive checked the tommy tate 22 dollars myebe ok didnt find the 2 nd danny wagner even though i trailed the whole 56 pages trying to join up again just waiting on yahoo to come up cheere once again

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!