Is Anyone In Or Near Coventry Who Could Check On Tim

Been told from a concerned friend that Tim ("Toad" on here) hasn't answered his phone or returned a text since yesterday afternoon and that he said he was feeling ill yesterday - he'd recently been in hospital - and was just wondering if anyone had heard from him or lives near him who might be able to check maybe?

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Been told from a concerned friend that Tim ("Toad" on here) hasn't answered his phone or returned a text since yesterday afternoon and that he said he was feeling ill yesterday - he'd recently been in hospital - and was just wondering if anyone had heard from him or lives near him who might be able to check maybe?

Hi Pete,

I have just emailed Adam Topping (souler45), he lives in the Coventry area, and i'm sure if he can he will go check on Tim ok. Can you PM his address please? Then i can pass it on straight away, if Adams able to go and check on him.

Helen xxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

Hi Pete,

I have just emailed Adam Topping (souler45), he lives in the Coventry area, and i'm sure if he can he will go check on Tim ok. Can you PM his address please? Then i can pass it on straight away, if Adams able to go and check on him.

Helen xxxx

Great, hang on a bit Helen, someone will be in touch...

thanks a million

Social source share

All ok - thanks to everyone for their concern but seems it's ok, just received this

I have just this second received a text from Tim, it was a bit garbled but the gist was not to worry and he would be in touch in a bit...

Cor blimey you blokes eh!!!! I do worry about Tim though because he has been so unwell what with his recent stroke and the diagnosis of diabetis....

Thank you on his behalf and mine, for your help... its nice to know from Helen, that if something did go wrong in the future there is someone not too far away.

Thanks Pete

Social source share