Eugene Jefferson

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Lovely record always a favourite of mine. Can't say i've seen it for sale that often was £30-40 for a long time - these days who knows?

Derek

Social source share

Ive got one and I certainly wouldn't part with it for that price laugh.gif

THANKS LADS AM IN NEGOTIATION OVER IT AT THE MOMENT, PAUL WITH THE DOSH AND TUNES YOU HAVE I WOULD BE SUPRISED IF YER DIDANT HAVE IT MATE ' WILL BRING YOUR BOX YOU DROPED .TO LOWTON NEXT WEEK :lol:

Edited by mepaul50
Social source share

THANKS LADS AM IN NEGOTIATION OVER IT AT THE MOMENT, PAUL WITH THE DOSH AND TUNES YOU HAVE I WOULD BE SUPRISED IF YER DIDANT HAVE IT MATE ' WILL BRING YOUR BOX YOU DROPED .TO LOWTON NEXT WEEK biggrin.gif

Thanks, god is it next week! That went quick!!

Dosh? Im having to sell stuff at the moment mate! :lol:

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

Copies of these were in soul packs from Tim Brown circa 1995/6? Just had a dig around but can't find mine. I seem to remember W/Demo of this too. Anyone confirm?

Was a regular Soul Bowl Soul Pack piece a decade and a half before that, and also a front-page-special below £4 week in week out.

Never seen a WD.

Great track!

ph34r.gif

Social source share

Was a regular Soul Bowl Soul Pack piece a decade and a half before that, and also a front-page-special below £4 week in week out.

Never seen a WD.

Great track!

ph34r.gif

YES I KNOW MATE BUT STIL HAVING TROUBLE GETING IT . GUY HERE GOT IT BUT NEVER POSTED OWT ON SOUL SOURCE NO INFORMATION & WANTS CASH ONLY AM A BIT WARY' THESE DAYS HAVING GOT STUNG NOT LONG AGO WHAT DO YER RECON ?

Edited by mepaul50
Social source share