Eugene Smiley Yes, It's You Girl K-city

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Funny old record. Sounds great out, but sadly underperforms at home: maybe the double-tracking of the vocal in some places. Collectable though, and is only going to rise in value.

Gareth, wanna sell me your copy ?????............I can have the cash delivered by hand, by 2 willing dusky maidens...........well, actually, its Stece C & Disco Dave in drag, but I might be able to talk Dave into shaving his beard off first..............tempted :lol::lol::D .

Russ

Social source share

Gareth, wanna sell me your copy ?????............I can have the cash delivered by hand, by 2 willing dusky maidens...........well, actually, its Stece C & Disco Dave in drag, but I might be able to talk Dave into shaving his beard off first..............tempted :thumbsup::lol::ohmy: .

Russ

I'm afraid it's long gone Russ: sold it for an unbelievable (at the time) £80.

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Eugene Smiley Yes, It's You Girl K-City ...........if anyone has a copy for sale pse PM.

Thank you.

Russ

Time to cross it off your wants list :wicked:

Social source share

Was reviewd in Blues and Soul by Pat Allen(Where's he now) in the mid 80s and i bought that copy off him for £15 when i djed in the modern room at the Miners club in Burnley at the same time.Sold it to Andy Etheridge a couple of years later for £30.

Can still remember what i played that night,Herby Brown,Luther Davis,Chosen Few Band,Larom Baker amongst others.Dont have any of them now though sad.gif .

Great ballad on the flip of the Eugene Smiley though.

Social source share