Benny Harper-my Prayer Harper Soul

Hi Guys, nice one up for grabs.

Benny Harper-My Prayer/It's Love HARPER SOUL Vinyl:NM- Labels: H20 Damage, B-side 100% SOLD

Doesn't come up very often, monster of a tune waiting to have it's day!

Price in UK pounds, please add 4% for Paypal. Global Priority shipping with tracking is included. E-mail recordwanted@aol.com :thumbsup:

Edited by recordwanted
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Guys, nice one up for grabs.

Benny Harper-My Prayer/It's Love HARPER SOUL Vinyl:NM- Labels: H20 Damage, B-side 100% 475.00

Doesn't come up very often, monster of a tune waiting to have it's day!

Price in UK pounds, please add 4% for Paypal. Global Priority shipping with tracking is included. E-mail recordwanted@aol.com :ohmy:

WHAT A FANTASTIC RECORD!

Good price too - although I doubt I'd be able to scrape £4.75 together let alone £475. :thumbsup:

Top top tune for one of you lucky people - :lol:

Social source share

Now gone.....

Have no regrets when something sells nice and quick at the price ya fixed - everybody's happy - right? :thumbsup:

Keep smilin...MRez

Social source share

My copy is mint with unblemished labels. The first big hit of these was a fifty count box with mint copies at the front, degenerating in terms of water damage towards the back.

The mint copies sound a bit better than the water damaged ones (if you play them side to side the difference is quite marked) so I think there should be quite a price premium for the pristine copies.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert