Deegee

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A great record..Dave Greenhill introduced it to me some years back and I picked an Ex condition one up at Prestayn a few years ago for a snip.

Not only "introduced" you to it but found you your copy at Prestatyn for a very reasonable £25 which I believe you proceeded to barter with the blokes wife to get it for 20 !!!!!!

You're not Scottish are you ? :D (with apologies to Soulfool Dave & others :D:lol: )

By the way have seen it at up to £75

Social source share

Had this for years and always thought it would make it big one day....perhaps it's time is now due! On the great Shurfine label.

I never really thought much of this as a dancer outside of it being uptempo, but really love the ballad on the flip "Pardon Me While I Cry". Great 45 all the same, and certainly doesn't turn up very often here in Atlanta where it's from.

Social source share

I had it in my sales box for two years marked at 30 but would have taken 20, i played it a little while back and decided to take out, its just the sort of tempo that we spinning at the Railway at the mo :huh:

I remember getting my blue issue in 2001 at The Dome of Roger Banks for £20. Sean Chapman has been playing this out more recently.Glad you found a copy Ganche,see you out n about soon. nick

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

I remember getting my blue issue in 2001 at The Dome of Roger Banks for £20. Sean Chapman has been playing this out more recently.Glad you found a copy Ganche,see you out n about soon. nick

surely will!! :lol: When you playing out again? I never get to hear enough of your sets. Just bought a nice little tune by Gene and Jerry - You just cant win, at a bargain price of £3.17 :huh::D

Social source share