** James Galt - A Most Unusual Feeling Plus Some Others**

Mal C

For Sale:

James Galt - A Most Unusual Feeling / Aurora DJ Copy M- £20 (Fabulous track In my opinion, here are some other)

Robin Rice - I've Had it / Crackerjack £40 E ++ nothing wrong with this disc, just does not have the shine of a Minter!

** ON HOLD ** Bobby taylor - There are Roses growing Somewhere in this world / Sunflower M £45

Gwen Simmons - Dont Cry / Lionel £10 M-

Metros - Whare were you / Now that your Gone / Ra-Sel M- £10

The Insights - Turn me on Sweet Rosie / Peacock M- £10 (Produced by Andre Williams this one, has a real Detriot feel to it)

The Ethics - There'll Still be a sweet tomorrow / Vent E+ plays with a little surface noise £8, this is the 2nd Issue with spoken intro.fab record!

Miki Honeycutt - make up for Lost time / Paula M- £8 great sweet 7ts track!

The Topics - a Nicer girl / Stella & the Gazells - I'm not in love with you anymore / Woman M- £8 couple of unissued tracks, good stuff!

Kurt Harris - Emperor of my Baby's Heart / Ruby Winters - Better / Diamond M- (this is that double sided Boot) £5

The Firm of Hodges, james, Smith & Crawford - Lets Pick up the Pieces / MPingo (small click at start otherwise M-) £25

you state what post you want..Mail me on here or on either of the email addys below!

Cheers

Mal.C. :lol:

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source