Farnborough Fc Across The Board Soul Night

tn_gallery_7942_10_169039.jpg

Thought i would start this early as its the last one of 2008 (2009 dates in events calender)

If you been to any of the borough soul nights then you will know what a great night of across the board soul music your in for. The club has this week laid a brand new wooden dance floor so lets get the soulie to break it in. (talc friendly) :lol: All the past dj`s have done a cracking job in getting the floor buzzing and i know the Dj`s on this one will also do the buisness. So get this date in ya diary and come along for a great night. All details are in the flyer. Will post a link for directions soon :thumbup:

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Here are Road directions for those that have not been to farnborough fc Soul night

Road directions

From the M3 motorway

Leave the motorway at Junction 4 and take the A331 signed to Farnham. After a few hundred yards exit at the second slip road - signed A325 Farnborough - turn right at the roundabout and cross over the dual carriageway and a small roundabout. Then as all directions

From south of Farnborough

Take the A31, Guildford to Farnham road, and turn north onto the A331 dual carriageway, heading towards the M3. Ignore the Farnborough exit and leave the A331 at the Frimley exit before turning left at the top of the slip-road. Then as all directions

. . . all directions

Pass the Farnborough Gate shopping centre on your left and at the next roundabout turn left onto the A325. Go over a pelican crossing and at the next set of lights take the right filter into Prospect Avenue. At the end of this road turn right at the roundabout into Cherrywood Road. The ground is half a mile on the right.

Hi chris...hope you & your good lady are well....(no not moldie)...lol

sorry m8..cant make this one as i'm spinning sum soulful tunes over the iow that night...

if anyone is thinking of going to this then don't think twice...you will not be disapointed...its a cracking night...plenty of room to show of your dancing skills...the beer is a good price aswell..and the dj's that chris has got down there that night i know your in for a real treat...so what more do you want....have a gr8 night chris/moldie...and all you other soulies.... :thumbsup:

Catch up soon...looking forward to spinning some tunes for you at the rugby club in october....

ktf

ATB

alfie

Hi chris...hope you & your good lady are well....(no not moldie)...lol

sorry m8..cant make this one as i'm spinning sum soulful tunes over the iow that night...

if anyone is thinking of going to this then don't think twice...you will not be disapointed...its a cracking night...plenty of room to show of your dancing skills...the beer is a good price aswell..and the dj's that chris has got down there that night i know your in for a real treat...so what more do you want....have a gr8 night chris/moldie...and all you other soulies.... thumbup.gif

Catch up soon...looking forward to spinning some tunes for you at the rugby club in october....

ktf

ATB

alfie

Cheers alfie for the kind words. Like you said the dj`s that we have for the night have some cracking tunes and i`m sure they will get the soulies up onto the floor. Its a shame it has clashed with iow scooter rally and i know a couple of my great mate cant make it because of that but it will still be a first clast night. Have a good un and see ya at the chillout session :yes:

You Liked us when you asked us to dj at your 50th birthday party

What ho Crissy Wissy,

One ls eternally grateful for ones birthday bash. What a caper!

Think I promised you a printed banner for your valiant efforts. So come on chap get the spec over to me.

One has a banner printing machine with sweet FA (technical printing term) going through it this week.

~ Toodle Oo.

Col.

If you keep waving at me like that you will wear at your right hand, and you will miscue all your records.

Hi Guys

I was sitting with my misses at a soul night in Radcliffe-on-Trent (near Nottingham) the other night when I bloke walks in and starts fliering events Farnborough and Bornemouth? A bit nusual that. Anyway, I used to live in Farnborough (1960 to 1980!), and have been thinking about coming down and having a look at the FTFC event (I also used to watch them at Cherrywood Road! So Im entitled to call it the new ground). Any way, I digress, a couple of phone calls later- my better-half had rounded a few friends who we know still live down there- and its all organised. We live in sheffield now, but will be making a little excursion on our annual pilgrimage to southsea to attend your night. Cant wait.

See you there

Lofty.

ps Dont laugh if I start leaving a few fliers around for events in Notts and Leicester...you never know who might be interested :rolleyes:

What ho Crissy Wissy,

One ls eternally grateful for ones birthday bash. What a caper!

Think I promised you a printed banner for your valiant efforts. So come on chap get the spec over to me.

One has a banner printing machine with sweet FA (technical printing term) going through it this week. i want to make sure i get it right mate before you do your great work

~ Toodle Oo.

Col.

If you keep waving at me like that you will wear at your right hand, and you will miscue all your records. I dont need to keep waving like that to miscue. You taught me all i know

Hi Guys

I was sitting with my misses at a soul night in Radcliffe-on-Trent (near Nottingham) the other night when I bloke walks in and starts fliering events Farnborough and Bornemouth? A bit nusual that. Anyway, I used to live in Farnborough (1960 to 1980!), and have been thinking about coming down and having a look at the FTFC event (I also used to watch them at Cherrywood Road! So Im entitled to call it the new ground). Any way, I digress, a couple of phone calls later- my better-half had rounded a few friends who we know still live down there- and its all organised. We live in sheffield now, but will be making a little excursion on our annual pilgrimage to southsea to attend your night. Cant wait.

See you there

Lofty.

ps Dont laugh if I start leaving a few fliers around for events in Notts and Leicester...you never know who might be interested :huh:

Farnborough FC are playing away on this day so its a shame you couldn`t watch them play then go to the soul night after.Will be good to meet you. Introduce yourself when you get there. You will not be desappointed with what you will here on the night :rolleyes: You are also more than welcome in putting flyers out :thumbup: See ya there

One has a banner printing machine with sweet FA (technical printing term) going through it this week. i want to make sure i get it right mate before you do your great work

I remember now I was meant to be doing the artwork!!! :rolleyes:whistling.gif

Cheers alfie for the kind words. Like you said the dj`s that we have for the night have some cracking tunes and i`m sure they will get the soulies up onto the floor. Its a shame it has clashed with iow scooter rally and i know a couple of my great mate cant make it because of that but it will still be a first clast night. Have a good un and see ya at the chillout session thumbup.gif

I hope to make it over to this Chris - you're long overdue a visit.

:( Wooden floor and no scooters? Could be a good night then. :D

Lofty.

ps Dont laugh if I start leaving a few fliers around for events in Notts and Leicester...you never know who might be interested :sleep3:

:rolleyes: Yes please!

I remember now I was meant to be doing the artwork!!! :thumbsup::P

Will get it sorted soon mate lol. Didnt want to pester you to much. :lol:

I hope to make it over to this Chris - you're long overdue a visit.

:D Wooden floor and no scooters? Could be a good night then. :ohmy:

Yes please!

Hi Kev, will be great to see you and Pam again. Hope to get a couple of photo of the new floor by the weekend then i will post them. Just sorting out the dj running order. I will also post them up soon. Hope 2 see ya the weekend mate :thumbup:

Hi Kev, will be great to see you and Pam again. Hope to get a couple of photo of the new floor by the weekend then i will post them. Just sorting out the dj running order. I will also post them up soon. Hope 2 see ya the weekend mate thumbsup.gif

It's OK mate, I know what a floor looks like!

Looking forward to meeting up with you and Kerry again (not forgetting the Moldie one of course!).

Guest studmeister

Hi Chris

Hoping to be there on Saturday night. I have a friend over from Aus and she is keen to get to a soul night while back in the UK.

Cheers

Andy

Guest FREEBIRD

I'll be there supporting me old mate Simon. He's sure to pull a few crackers out of his box. Always a good nite a Farmborough, this promises to be an even better nite. :thumbsup:

We will be there too, wouldnt miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!36_1_1.gif

I'll be there supporting me old mate Simon. He's sure to pull a few crackers out of his box. Always a good nite a Farmborough, this promises to be an even better nite. :(

As you said mate. Simon has a box full of crackers that im sure will get you flying across the floor. I wonder what he will be carrying in his bag this weekend :thumbsup:

[quote name='darkhorse01252' date='Aug 15 08, 06:30 PM' post='841901'

I remember now I was meant to be doing the artwork!!! :thumbsup:whistling.gif

Will get it sorted soon mate lol. Didnt want to pester you to much. thumbsup.gif

Here's a top tip Chris - if you're producing a banner get the spelling checked. laugh.gif:lol::lol: I've seen your flyer mate!

Setting off soon, gonna get some nosh on the journey. :D

-Kev & Pam

LOL. Point taken mate.

Here dj running order for tonight

7.30-9.00 Moldie/Chris

9.00-9.45 Bruce

9.45-10.30 Danny

10.30-11.30 Simon Preston

11.30-12.30 Keith Woon

12.30-1.00 Moldie/Chris

Source Advert