Ten Tasty Treats

Mixed bag of stuff here that I need to clear out. Price includes 1st postage in the UK (add £1 for outside UK) add £1 for recorded £4.50 Special Delivery. Money back if you're not happy. Happy to take payment by cash, cheque, credit/debit card and paypal. Would prefer money but will consider trades.

Susan Coleman - The Age Of The Wolf - Remmix. EX, title on flip label has been rewritten over in biro and so has the 'T' of 'The Age...'. Oldie spin that you don't see for sale very often. £125

Tony Owens - I'll Be There/Wishing Waiting Hoping - Soulin. M- much rarer issue with two good sides. £50

Joe Bataan - Young Gifted and Brown/Unwed Mother - Uptite. EX- plays perfectly but vinyl has series of light surface scuffs, possibly jukebox arm scuffs. £60 HOLD

Carolyn Carter - (Don't You Know) It Hurts/I'm Thru - Jamie WDJ. EX+ Quality double sider. £25

Brenda & Tabulations - Thats In The Past - Dionn. Top notch record! £40

Jimmy Thomas - Just Tryin To Please You/Same - Mirwood WDJ. EX+ slight water staining on each label. £25

Sisters Love - Give Me Your Love - Mowest EX/EX+ wol (says 'Phil, Fast Funk' not too large). £85

Bobby Taylor - Just A Little Bit Closer - Mowest. M- awesome record and a tough one to find. £65

Nate Evans & Mean Green - This Time With Feeling/The Look On Your Face - DPR. EX+ label on TTWF side has been blacked out underneath Nate Evans name. Classic double sider. £40

Lee Sain - I Can't Fight It/Baby Don't Leave Me - Broach. M- £20

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now