Rare Frank Williams & The Rocketeers Promo Photos

Guest spelunk

Guest spelunk

I'm very excited to offer a set sale of a very rare promo photos from Frank Williams & The Rocketeers, the funk group from the Deep City label (as featured on the excellent Numero Group compilation). These are all original near mint photos and are printed beautifully on 8 1/2 x 11 paper - not just the standard glossy black and white that most artists put out. Very vivid color, the photo doesn't do it justice. Definitely one to frame on the wall. Here's a photo:

frankwilliamsphoto.jpg

This is the only place you are going to find these being sold now , as a few sold years back on eBay for $100 each. $50 shipped within the US, $60 internationally. There aren't too many of these up for sale though as most are for the homies. I am open to selling two or three at a time if you know others would would want them.

I don't post much here but I am a power seller on eBay under the selling name wazzlez and post often on SoulStrut and Waxidermy. I'm not a professional photo grader but to my record eyes these are minty fresh.

All photos will be shipped within two pieces of stiff cardboard inside a mailer - that's the best way I know to keep them safe.

Payment is through paypal or money order.

PM or email brendanib@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Brendan

Edited by spelunk
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now