Guest Andy Kempster

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

surprised to see this at £75 on JM's site, thought it was around half that?? There's one on ebay at $75 buy now and I've seen listed for between £20 and £40.

thats what i thought as well but after seeing £75 on JM it threw me a bit, great little reocrd...i'm off to the wants page :sleep3:

Social source share

surprised to see this at £75 on JM's site, thought it was around half that?? There's one on ebay at $75 buy now and I've seen listed for between £20 and £40.

Yes, does turn up on ebay.

I recently bought my copy for £24 a Stock Copy

Roulette_R-4747a.gif

Seen a few over the last few months, DEMO & Stock Copy.

Hope you find a copy mate, a nice record & favourite of mine,

I can't believe I didn't buy a copy sooner. Too many on my wants list I suppose.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Has anyone ever seen a release by her on GWP, she had 2 tracks on their LPs but I ain't seen a single listed.

I know this is like preaching to the converted Ady , but here is a listing ( hopefully complete ) of GWP .......

501 Debbie Taylor Never Gonna Let Him Know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Prove Them Wrong 1969

502 Betty Barney You Want My Lovin'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momma Momma

503 Bob Cain Today You Said Goodbye

Butterbeans

504 The Hesitations Is This The Way To Treat A Girl (You Bet It Is)

Yes I'm Ready 1969

505 Izzy and The

Hairaisers Shake A Hand (If You Can)

My Ole Man

506 The Pazant

Brothers Juicy Lucy

Work Song

508 The Pastors Heather

Where Were You When I Needed You

509 The Persians I Don't Know How (To Fall Out Of Love)

Here It Comes 1969

510 Debbie Taylor Don't Let It End

How Long Can This Last

511 Chili Peppers Chicken Scratch

?

512 Debbie Taylor and The Hesitations - Mama Look Sharp

No Brag, Just Fact

513 Janice Harper Georgie Porgie

?

515 Frankie Newsome My Lucky Day - Part 1

My Lucky Day - Part 2

516 Al Hirt I Still See Elisa

Gospel Of No Name City

517 Orchestra

of Aries Bridge At Remagen

Alfie

518 Shotgun Wedding 1,000 Year Old Man

Uptown, Down

519 Al Hirt Break My Mind

Louisiana Man

520 Hugo Montenegro Lay Lady Lay

Blowin' In The Wind

521 Trilogy It Starts Again

Children In The Sand

522 Al Hirt Orange Blossom Special

I Really Don't Want To Know

523 Sarofeen and Smoke Tomorrow

Susan Jane

524 Ol' Paint I Am A Natural Man

?

525 Austin Gravelding Carolina Country Roads

Loving Her Never Crossed My Mind

527 Dorothy Lerner

Tom Martel A Psalm Of Peace

Hard Job Being Good

529 Al Hirt Glory Of Love

I Can Dream, Can't I

530 Lou Monte I Have An Angel In Heaven

I Really Don't Want To Know

531 George Rizzo Only Me

A Million Miles High

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!