Nr NUNEATON

WARKS

WITH

Nuneatons Top 2 Northern Djs

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman & Sam Evans

+

Matt Male

+

TED MASSEY (WITHOUT DOUBT ONE OF THE TOP COLLECTIONS IN THE UK)

PLAYING THE BEST IN 60s & 70s UPTEMPO NORTHERN SOUL

GREAT VENUE,,LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR WITH BALCONY!

Edited by wiganer1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BEDWORTH LIBERAL CLUB

BEDWORTH TOWN CENTRE

Nr NUNEATON

WARKS

WITH

Nuneatons Top 2 Northern Djs

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman & Sam Evans

+

Matt Male

+

Guest tbc

PLAYING THE BEST IN 60s & 70s UPTEMPO NORTHERN SOUL

GREAT VENUE,,LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR WITH BALCONY!

================

less than 2 weeks for this one...gr8 venue near Nuneaton ..gonna be a cracker of a night

Guest cocopachino

================

less than 2 weeks for this one...gr8 venue near Nuneaton ..gonna be a cracker of a night

Can you tell me please if the music would be similar to that of the last Nuneaton co-op....?

Can you tell me please if the music would be similar to that of the last Nuneaton co-op....?

=============

hi there

its not an oldies night per ce but will be all uptempo 60s and 70s ....with a few forgotten ones thrown in

myself and sam evans will be djing and with matt male (who is on here)

its a great venue with a fab dancefloor,got great potential and the last one was a good night..

regards

mark

Guest gouldensoul

=============

hi there

its not an oldies night per ce but will be all uptempo 60s and 70s ....with a few forgotten ones thrown in

its a great venue with a fab dancefloor,got great potential and the last one was a good night..

regards

mark

its been about 28 years since we were last at bedworth it used to be a great club so looking forward to going back

see you when we get there :lol:

Guest cocopachino

=============

hi there

regards

mark

Thanks for that ....

Is it worth a 2.5 hour drive ...... :rolleyes: or ....... :rolleyes:

Guest Matt Male

As far as i know the music policy will be underplayed sounds and forgotten oldies alongside quality current plays that haven't become too played out yet. Although obviously everyone is flexible and a crowdpleasing oldie or two might get thrown in.

Here's a taste

Jimmy Castor - Magic Sax

Joe Simon - Long Hot Summer

Jimmy Lomax - Come On Home

Neal Brown - If By Chance

Maurice Long - I Don't Love You Anymore

Ruby Lee - I'm Gonna Put A Watch On You

Little Archie - All I Have To Do

plus Bonnie Brisker, Oliver Norman, Blood Sweat and Tears, Blood Hollins, Leone Thomas, Lenis Guess etc...

The emphasis is uptempo 60s and 70s, but i'll throw in the odd classic mid-tempo 'dirty soul' like Jimmy Robins.

As for Mark and Sam, well Mark has more forgotten oldies than anyone i know and Sam will be sure to play some quality modern and crossover. So it should be a pretty varied mix.

Hope that answers your question. So, yes a bit different from the Coop. See you there i hope thumbsup.gif

Edited by Matt Male

As far as i know the music policy will be underplayed sounds and forgotten oldies alongside quality current plays that haven't become too played out yet. Although obviously everyone is flexible and a crowdpleasing oldie or two might get thrown in.

Here's a taste

Jimmy Castor - Magic Sax

Joe Simon - Long Hot Summer

Jimmy Lomax - Come On Home

Neal Brown - If By Chance

Maurice Long - I Don't Love You Anymore

Ruby Lee - I'm Gonna Put A Watch On You

Little Archie - All I Have To Do

plus Bonnie Brisker, Oliver Norman, Blood Sweat and Tears, Blood Hollins, Leone Thomas, Lenis Guess etc...

The emphasis is uptempo 60s and 70s, but i'll throw in the odd classic mid-tempo 'dirty soul' like Jimmy Robins.

As for Mark and Sam, well Mark has more forgotten oldies than anyone i know and Sam will be sure to play some quality modern and crossover. So it should be a pretty varied mix.

Hope that answers your question. So, yes a bit different from the Coop. See you there i hope :lol:

===================================

we have a guest dj who will be spinning a few tunes for us on Friday = Ted Massey :lol:

ill post up the post code later but the venue is in the town centre of Bedworth just a few doors up from wetherspoons

parking is available at the civic hall (then a 3 min walk to the club)

the venue is SUPERB with a great dancefloor and balcony!

contact me on 07718 496968 for more details..

Guest cocopachino

Hope that answers your question. So, yes a bit different from the Coop. See you there i hope :excl:

We like up-tempo... we like up-tempo a lot :D

So thanks for that...

Ciao

Guest cocopachino

===================================

we have a guest dj who will be spinning a few tunes for us on Friday = Ted Massey :excl:

ill post up the post code later but the venue is in the town centre of Bedworth just a few doors up from wetherspoons

parking is available at the civic hall (then a 3 min walk to the club)

the venue is SUPERB with a great dancefloor and balcony!

contact me on 07718 496968 for more details..

Postcode Mark please when you have a mo.....

Guest cocopachino

===========

post code is

CV12 8HT

thanks alot

mark

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ahem.... my eyesight isn't THAT bad .... yet :huh:

:lol: Thanks Mark :thumbsup:

Guest gouldensoul

really looking forward to it a chance to play something different

come on then ted lad give us a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

what you bringin with you mate :lol:

Song Of The Bogle Clencher

Sussex Whirdling Song

Runcorn Splod Cobblers Song

Pewter Woggler's Bangling Song

Clacton Bogle Pickers Lament

Edited by gouldensoul

I'm going to make the very short journey up for this, looking forward to hearing some different stuff....

Mark, any chance you can save me a little table space so I can bring a smallish sales box? Will put some nice lesser knowns in there to tempt you all biggrin.gif .

Adam.

Edited by Guest

good to see adam again only last week thou wasnt it

Always good to see ya Ted, might have been last week we bumped into each other but frankly my memory is shot and I generally struggle to remember what I did yesterday!

lay of the drink mate no good trying to keep up with Dave and spagetti laugh.gif

Wouldn't even try to keep up with that pair! Can't blame booze really though as it's very rarely I partake...never seems to agree with me.