Worst Record Played On The Scene

The thing is ladies and gents...looking through some of the ridiculous choices some of you have for supposed worst tunes... you are basing this not on the quality of a record but how many times it has been played out....the very fact a record has been hammered means that the majority of people love it...what you have to do is think back to the times when you first heard a track...not after it has been played a billion times...if you didnt like it then...thats when its a crap record in your eyes...but comments about 'Just Loving You' being a worst record etc is just daft...

Hi Beeks, alot of this is true, but even a good record you can grow to hate when you have it over and over again week after week year after year :D

Dave

Social source share

• Replies 173
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Beeks, alot of this is true, but even a good record you can grow to hate when you have it over and over again week after week year after year :D

" a slightly different twist,.have you ever heard a record...and did,nt like it,...yet after having it drilled into your head for weeks or months..at different venues, ..it starts to grow on you..and before you realise it ,its down as one of your favourite tunes.. :D

Social source share

Dave

Alright Dave :D

Yeah any music genre is the same...people get sick to death of records...doesn't mean that they are crap...people just need a break from them :D

Social source share

The thing is ladies and gents...looking through some of the ridiculous choices some of you have for supposed worst tunes... you are basing this not on the quality of a record but how many times it has been played out....the very fact a record has been hammered means that the majority of people love it...what you have to do is think back to the times when you first heard a track...not after it has been played a billion times...if you didnt like it then...thats when its a crap record in your eyes...but comments about 'Just Loving You' being a worst record etc is just daft...

You also get a lot of 'auto-hate' without any real consideration of a tune's individual merits - i.e. "It's RnB crap", "It's 100mph stomper crap", "It's blue-eyed soul crap", "It's beat ballad crap", "It's Wigan crap" The list could go on! And I should say that I would bet most people have been guilty of this at one time or another...I know I have :D

Social source share

Guest bradcam

and at scooter rallies...over 2 nights at 2 gigs i heard it 6 times last weekend !!!!!

I played a rally a few weeks ago, the most requested soul tunes are Do I Love You and The Snake.

I hate The Snake and Fortune Teller.

Also Standing On Solid Ground. Not keen on Levine's productions in general.

Social source share

I,m so glad i didn,t click on to listen what it was now :lol:

No sense of adventure then,its not wigans chosen whatsits !! :sweatingbullets:

What my ears tell me. Have you heard the bloke on the kazoo at the end?

Top bit of Kazooing in my book Pete. :unsure:

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

No sense of adventure then,its not wigans chosen whatsits !! :sweatingbullets:

What my ears tell me. Have you heard the bloke on the kazoo at the end?

Top bit of Kazooing in my book Pete. :unsure:

There you go Pete & Ken start you own band and get Kazooing at only a

Price of: $12.95 :lol:

post-4570-1218714804_thumb.jpg

This metal Trumpet kazoo is the perfect addition to your kazoo band. The valves work on this kazoo, even though they do not affect the sound. Locked in cap for child safety. Comes packaged in white cardboard gift box.

Made in the USA

10.5" Long x 2.25" Wide x 3" Tall

Recommended for children over the age of forty :lol:

Steve J

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!