Horse & Groom Doncaster

Not so much a LOOKBACK as it was still going strong as I left.

Fantastic to meet friends from Soul Source.

Brilliant Music from Joe Lakin, The Pinches Twins, Mark Whitely, Mak

Soulful Mick, Steve Mank, Yocky & Howard who I didn't get a chance to meet unfortunately.

However, there will be a next time, I enjoyed the Sunday Chill Out !!!!! at the Horse & Groom.

Brilliant news , I have the flyer in front of me now. The Friendship 30 August.

See you all soon, appologies to anyone who I didn't get a chance to speak to.

Edited by 45cellar
  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great to talk to Roger you hope to see you about more often.

Sorry I didn't remember you.

Will post my playlist later when I sober up.

Looking forward to the friendship soul nite at the Kingstone on the 30th

Mick W

ps we will be running more of these Sunday Chill Outs, Watch this space for more details

Mick W

ps we will be running more of these Sunday Chill Outs, Watch this space for more details

No Problem Mate. A long time ago those Railway Days at the Plant.

The Sunday Chill Outs a great venue, will look out for them.

Good to talk to you all and Thanks once again for making me welcome.

The Soul Scene never changes in that respect, even though a few of the tunes were new to my ears.

The company, the music and fantastic atmosphere I recognised Immediately, see you all soon.

What a lovely venue , just the sort I like . Just off the city centre with ample free parking and easy access to all motorways. When you go to a venue on it's openning day you are never sure what to expect , I had an idea what it would be like by looking at the events thread and seeing who was going . Nice to meet other people off this site , as always. I need not have worried the room was buzzing , I arrived around 2o'clock (even missed the match for this one ) to find half a dozen people dancing on a tiny dance floor and a warm Yorkshire welcome. Allin all a great place full of great people listening to great music..

My playlist

4.00 - 4.30

THE ACCENTS - YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN - ONE-DERFUL

THE SPIDELLS - IF IT AIN'T ONE THING - CORAL

BEVERLEY AND THE DEL-CAPRIS - MAMA - I THINK I'M IN LOVE - COLUMBIA

BOBBY HUTTON - COME SEE WHATS LEFT OF ME - PHILLIPS

MARVA JOSIE - DON'T - UA

THE CREATIONS - OH BABY - GLOBE

THE STOPPERS - COME BACK BABY - JUBILEE

CYTHIA AND THE IMAGINARY THREE - THATS WHAT I AM (WITHOUT YOU)

THE TEMPOS - LONELY ONE - RILEYS

21st GENERATIONS - HEY JAMES - ULTRA CITY

FULL FLAVOR - A LOVE SONG - FORTE

Edited by MAK

WOW, WHAT AN AFTERNOON. THIS WENT A LOT BETTER THAN WE EXPECTED, MANY THANKS TO MY MATE JOHN HINCHCLIFFE FOR THE LOAN OF HIS EQUIPMENT AND ALSO GOOD FRIEND STEVE MANK FOR GETTING EVERYTHING TOGETHER. THERE WAS A BUZZ IN THE ROOM FROM THE OFF WITH THE FIRST HOUR STEVE AND HOWARD DOUBLE DECKING AND REALLY GETTING IT GOING, FOLLOW BY JOE MOJO LAKIN, AND SOULFULMICK WADDINGTON, WHO KEPT THE TOP QUALITY SOUNDS GOING. NEXT UP MAK PLAYED AN EXELLENT SET, CHEERS MATE :thumbsup: , THEN NEXT UP ME AND DAVE (WILL TRY AND PUT UP A PLAYLIST LATER), FOLLOW BY OUR GOOD MATE YOCKI. EXELLENT SET PAL AS ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YA ON GREAT FORM BEHIND THE DECKS, FOLLOW BY THE CRESCENDO OF JOE AND MICK :P . GREAT TO SEE A LOT OF FRIENDS OLD AND NEW, MANY THANKS TO ROGER (45 CELLAR) BLYTHE, GREAT TO FINALLY PUT A FACE TO A NAME MATE AND HOPEFULLY WILL SEE YA A BIT MORE IN THE FUTURE. ALSO TO GEORDIE J, PAUL AND SUE, HOPE YOU CAN MAKE THE BARBIE ON SAT, GAZ SMITH, BOB BEASLEY NEIL TOPLISS, PETE AND LITTLE AV, DID YA MENTION ABOUT DJING AT MANIFESTO AGAIN wacko.gif MY HEAD WAS SPINNING AT THIS POINT OF THE AFTERNOON, ANYWAY, THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED COS YOU MADE THE AFTERNOON REALLY. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THANKS TO FRANCIE OUR FRIENDLY LANLORD FOR LETTING US TAKE OVER HIS PUB FOR THE AFTERNOON, HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT AGAIN IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE (BEARING IN MIND IT TOOK US SIX MONTHS TO GET THIS ONE TOGETHER). CHEERS ALL.

BRI PINCH.

Me and Pat certainly enjoyed the day not knowing what to expect, :g: , was delighted for the boys to have such a good turnout, :thumbup: was a bit concerned at first as didnt recognise any of the records :unsure: but as the day progressed the music changed and a good mixture of known and unknown sounds were heard. :thumbsup: , The swapping over of DJ's every half hour kept the music and the room fresh and we are looking forward to next time. :thumbup:

Well done lads... :lol:

Till the next time

Westy

(ps. your'e gonna have to pace yourself Joe) L.O.L. :no:

Mick W

Hi mick Joe and the twins thank you very much for letting me do a spot at your first sunday chill out session it was absolutly brilliant every body chilled out enjoying the music with no bollotics just everybody having a great time all the dj,s having a free run on what to play givving 6 hours of pure heaven i personaly cant wait for the next one great venue great atmosphere great sounds but most important run by 4 lads that have forgot more about soul than i will ever know in my life time who are in it for the proper reasons well done you lot i have to take Joes hat off to you. well done!! :thumbsup:

Well, well, what a turn out for Pa Lakin & friends. Gail & I struggled a little but we'd promised Joe an appearance & my words my bond, as they say. So after a great night at Boomerang & hitting the sack at 5am'ish with a thick head & a wobble in the legs, it was S,S & Shower take Gary to Thorne for his car & what must have been a 10 mile detour into Donny due to road closures. :lol:

About 20 or so in when we arrived early doors, with Howard doing his stuff on the decks followed by Manky, halfway through Mick Waddy's spot Yocky, Nell & Tom arrived & reinforcements joining all the time but it had been a long weekend for Gail & I and my belly was telling my brain that my throat had been cut, so off for some nosh, which was very nice I might add, but a mistake because on our return with full bellies the eye's started to droop & the brain shut down, so I'm afraid we missed the last couple of hours & went back to our dream time but I'm glad you had a good time without us & I hope it goes from strength to strength & we'll be back but hopefully more in the wide awake club. Sorry we never got to chat Dave & Pat but had to move car out of car park quickly. :thumbup:

Take care, be safe & remember,"Good-bye to Rosie the queen of Corona, See me & Julio down by the school yard",

Spot. :thumbsup:

Edited by spot

Not so much a LOOKBACK as it was still going strong as I left.

Fantastic to meet friends from Soul Source.

Brilliant Music from Joe Lakin, The Pinches Twins, Mark Whitely,

Soulful Mick, Steve Mank, Yocky & Howard who I didn't get a chance to meet unfortunately.

However, there will be a next time, I enjoyed the Sunday Chill Out !!!!! at the Horse & Groom.

Brilliant news , I have the flyer in front of me now. The Friendship 30 August.

See you all soon, appologies to anyone who I didn't get a chance to speak to.

HA Ha Rodger Mark whiteley didnt appear..u might mean MAK :thumbsup: who always plays nice stuff

I thought the horse and groom was brilliant especially the striptease when yocky n joe were down to their kecks...i nearly vomited

i look forward to seeing you all at the frindship nights at kingstone social on the 30th

Geeoooooordie

HA Ha Rodger Mark whiteley didnt appear..u might mean MAK thumbsup.gif who always plays nice stuff

I thought the horse and groom was brilliant especially the striptease when yocky n joe were down to their kecks...i nearly vomited

i look forward to seeing you all at the frindship nights at kingstone social on the 30th

Geeoooooordie

Yes, Sorry MAK. (Post Ammended)

So many names to remember, I do realise my mistake now, MAK was who I meant.

Talking to you as well, trouble was I was right in front of the Speakers difficult to catch full names.

Edited by 45cellar

Yes, Sorry MAK. (Post Ammended)

So many names to remember, I do realise my mistake now, MAK was who I meant.

Talking to you as well, trouble was I was right in front of the Speakers difficult to catch full names.

Thats ok Roger , you might need to apolagise to Mark though wink.gif

My Playlist in no particular order

Charles Drain Lifetime guarantee of love R C A

Frederick Hymes III Time ain't gonna do me no favours Fab Vegas

Shepards Little girl lost ABC Paramount

Inside Moves I Wish Brothers

Gloria Shannon Tears Real Side

Walter Thomas I Wanna get witcha Real Side

Everyday People World full of people Brownstone

Bobby Womack (I Wanna) Make love to you M C A

Chubby & Turnpikes I know the inside story Capitol

Star-Treks Gonna need magic Veep

Fir-Ya Keep on tryin' Star Glow

Z Z & Co Gettin' ready for the getdown Columbus

Quickest way out Who am I Warner Brothers

Mixed Emotions Gold of my life Rock Way

Silk Falling in love isn't easy Nation

Willie Fisher Put your lovin' on me Jama

Tommy Frontera (You're my) Leading lady Hi Lite

Roger Hatcher Sweetest girl in the world Excello

Dee Dee Bridgewater Into my soul Virgin

Spanky Wilson Easy Lover 20th Century LP

Hope to see most of you at The Friendship Nights at the Kingstone on the 30th

Mick W

It made a what would have been a boring Sunday hell of a lot better, great music, great friends. also it was great to meet little Av and Pete, Paul and Sue, and Soul of Wigan. It was a great atmosphere and Yocky went down a blast in his Y fronts. :rolleyes: Need more of afternoon's like this.Dee and Kirstym.

What a brilliant way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Great venue with superb company all day and music to suit everyone.

It really did exceed expectations with great sets from everybody (more playlists please)and an appreciative crowd all round. A quiet start with some superb mid-tempo tunes from Howard and Steve Mank to kick things off which soon developed into a party like atmosphere as more and more people arrived and the place began to buzz.

Bri and Dave Pinch, Mak ,Joe and Mick all played their part with ATB Soul at it's best. Not to forget Yocky, well how can anyone forget Yocky after his party piece performance ohmy.gif , next time can you wait until I've eaten my burger and chips please :D:D , seriously though top entertainment with the Joe and Yocky double act.

We really enjoyed the whole day which was originally supposed to end at 6ish but ran well over to at least 8pm, not sure what time it actually finished as we had to leave about 7.45pm.

Thanks to Joe and everyone else involved for putting this on and already looking forward to the next one, I think October was mentioned but nothing yet definite or is it Joe ???

Anyway we'll be there for the next Sunday "CHILLOUT" and I'm sure anyone who attended this one will be back for more of the same.

See you soon

Paul & Sue :rolleyes::)

I think the only apologies needed are mine - for not getting there sad.gif

sorry fellas, glad you had a good -un, will get there next time :thumbup:

M.

will catch up at the friendship night at kingstone Roger thumbsup.gif

Hi Mark

Yes, I hope to be there on the 30th, but not 100% sure yet that I can make it.

Look forward to meeting you at one of the events in the future.

Sorry I got the names mixed up.

Edited by 45cellar

Super day and a great atmosphere at the Horse and Groom,we loved it and big thanks to Joe and Mick for giving me the chance to play the early spot,which i thoroughly enjoyed.Can't wait for the next one.Deb wanted to dance but couldn't :thumbup: soon be back on her feet,thanks to Paul and sue for turning up so early to support me.

Few bits i played

It's not the same - Anthony & the Imperials

You've got the makings of a lover - Festivals

Maxine Brown - I can't get along without you

The Phille - The m-m & the peanuts

Would i do it over - Ultimations

How's your new love treating you - Debonaires

You've hurt me baby - Voice masters

Where are you - Four sonics

Talkin' bout ya baby - Mighty marelows

If your mother only knew - Miracles

A little bit of sunshine - Rhetta hughes

(Lala) i love you - Caesars

The begining of my life - Chimes

I'm gonna love you - Intrigues

All the heaven a man really needs - Joe Tex

Is this the way to treat a girl - Hesitations

Whoever you are - California rock choir

Never will i make my baby cry - Magnificent 7

Ain't gonna make it easy - Kenny Lewis

Super day and a great atmosphere at the Horse and Groom,we loved it and big thanks to Joe and Mick for giving me the chance to play the early spot,which i thoroughly enjoyed.Can't wait for the next one.Deb wanted to dance but couldn't :huh: soon be back on her feet,thanks to Paul and sue for turning up so early to support me.

Few bits i played

The pleasure was all ours Howard thanks for playing Joe Tex I wanted to get on that floor but it was too early for me. Cant wait for the next one.

Sue& Paul :rolleyes::thumbup:

Guest Soul On A Stick

What a Fantastic afternoon, for me it had a similar atmosphere as you get at a weekender daytime session. Special thanks to Joe for bringing his Kurt Harris, and even more thanks for playing it. The time just flew by it always does though when you are among friends. :thumbup:

Full Marks to all the DJ's and to the peeps who organised this one!

When is the next one please? Bring it on. :rolleyes:

Paul

Edited by Soul On A Stick

Super day and a great atmosphere at the Horse and Groom,we loved it and big thanks to Joe and Mick for giving me the chance to play the early spot,which i thoroughly enjoyed.Can't wait for the next one.Deb wanted to dance but couldn't sad.gif soon be back on her feet,thanks to Paul and sue for turning up so early to support me.

Few bits i played

Im miffed i missed your spot now howard...great selection of tunes there my friend

and little anthony ...wow what a tune...lost mine when i was burgled and cant think why i have not bought another....agree with paul joe tex is a blinder thumbup.gif and maxine brown...ive always threatend to play it and never do....stonker of a tune top drawer

Geeooooooordie

C'mon Mr Lakin , wheres your playlist ?

l'll start it off for you ........

J J Barnes - She's Mine

Ace Spectrum - Live & Learn

Razzy - I Hate Hate

Temptations - (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need

Trammps - Stop & Think It Over

I think you played all them

Over to you for the rest if you can remember.

Paul & Sue thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

PETE AND LITTLE AV, DID YA MENTION ABOUT DJING AT MANIFESTO AGAIN wacko.gif MY HEAD WAS SPINNING AT THIS POINT OF THE AFTERNOON

BRI PINCH.

HI BRI

YES, MENTIONED THAT WE'RE GETTING DJ DATES TOGETHER FOR NEXT YEAR AND ASKED IF YOU AND DAVE COULD DO APRIL? thumbsup.gif

It made a what would have been a boring Sunday hell of a lot better, great music, great friends. also it was great to meet little Av and Pete, Paul and Sue, and Soul of Wigan. It was a great atmosphere and Yocky went down a blast in his Y fronts. thumbup.gif Need more of afternoon's like this.Dee and Kirstym.

HI DEE

GREAT TO SEE SPEAK TO YOU AND KIRSTY M TOO. WE ENDED UP IN ACKWORTH ON SUNDAY NIGHT FOR AN INDIAN. :D :P

HORSE AND GROOM - SUNDAY 10 AUGUST

WE HAD A FANTASTIC DAY ON SUNDAY AT THE HORSE AND GROOM - WELL DONE GUYS ALL YOUR HARD WORK PAID OFF. FOR ANYONE WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT THE PLAYLISTS TO SEE WHAT EXCELLENT TUNES WERE PLAYED THROUGHOUT THE DAY BY ALL THE DJS. JUST SORRY WE MISSED HOWARD'S SPOT AND MICK'S FIRST SPOT.

THE VENUE IS LOVELY - IDEAL FOR A CHILL OUT SUNDAY AFTERNOON. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS REALLY RELAXED AND FRIENDLY. NOT FORGETTING THE ENTERTAINERS - YOCKY AND JOE!! :D NOT LAUGHED SO MUCH IN AGES!!! IT WAS BRILLIANT.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE - WILL DEFINITELY BOOK THE MONDAY OFF WORK AGAIN. :D

AV

(MICK - THANKS FOR PLAYING TOMMY FRONTERA - NOT DANCED TO IT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS) thumbup.gif

(NEL - BET YOU'RE STILL FULL UP FROM THAT LETTUCE SARNIE) :D

C'mon Mr Lakin , wheres your playlist ?

l'll start it off for you ........

J J Barnes - She's Mine

Ace Spectrum - Live & Learn

Razzy - I Hate Hate

Temptations - (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need

Trammps - Stop & Think It Over

I think you played all them

Over to you for the rest if you can remember.

Paul & Sue thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

your right i can;t remember hardly any here,s a few more

jay.w. mc gee. I LOVE YOU (OVER & OVER)

AL DOWNING I;M JUST NOBODY

JOYCE BOND MRS.SOUL

JOHNNY JOHNSON. STRONG LOVE

WALTER JACKSON..LET ME COME BACK MAC DAVIS I;M JUST IN LOVE

THE ASTORS. THE TWILIGHT ZONE

JOE

HI AV, SHOULD BE OK FOR APRIL :unsure: , THE MIST'S HAVE CLEARED A LITTLE NOW SO OFF THE TOP O' ME EAD HERE GOES A LITTLE PLAYLIST. (NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER).

MIGHTY CLOUDS OF JOY - GLOWLOVE - MYRRH.

FOUR TRACKS - CHARADE - NOTE.

NORTH BY NORTHEAST - PAIN OF CITY LIVING - PROBE.

PEACHES AND HERB - I'M COUNTING ON YOU - MCA.

SHEPPARDS - HOW DO YOU LIKE - MIRWOOD.

MILL EVANS - THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME - CONSTELLATION.

SERVICEMEN - CONNIE - CHARTMAKER.

CHANTS - BABY I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE - RCA.

JOE SIMON - I SEE YOUR FACE - HUSH.

CALVIN GRAYSON - LOVE JUST BEGUN - IN.

ANTHONY AND THE DEL-SONICS - EVERY TIME - EMERGE.

SPECIAL DELIVERY - THIS KIND OF LOVE - SHIELD.

BILLY JONES - I'LL KEEP HOLDING ON - BLUE ELEPHANT.

BOBBY KLINE - TAKIN CARE OF BUSINESS - MB.

SUGAR AND THE SPICES - HAVE FAITH IN ME - SWAN.

COMMANDS - HEY IT'S LOVE - BACKBEAT.

BILLY KEENE - WISHING AND HOPING - VAULT.

FASCINATORS - IN OTHER WORDS - BOMBAY.

MINNIE JONES - SHADOW OF A MEMORY - SUGAR.

PROBABLY WERE A FEW MORE BUT THATS ALL FOR NOW, JUST COME OFF NIGHTS AND THE OLD EAD'S STILL A BIT CLOUDY :lol: TTFN.

BRI PINCH.

Edited by bri pinch

My thanks to everyone who organised such a brilliant afternoon, all the effort was certainly well worth while,

hopefully we will be the benificaries of a repeat performance.

What a fantastic atmosphere and such friendly people, I't's good to be able to put a few more names to faces that

I've only previously encountered through their posts on Soul-source, especially KirstyM and Dee, I apologise now

for pestering you...lol

Some great tracks were played, addmittedly a few were new to my ears but non the less welcome. I enjoyed every

minute of it. The Yokie & Joe double act was a bit of a highlight, it had me in stitches, I only regret I didn't have my

camera handy... :lol: . Anyone with any choice picies of the day, could you please post them.

For now, with a little artistic license, is my interpritation of the event.

yokiepantsfinalyv4.jpg

What the well dressed DJ is wearing these days.

Chris... :unsure:

Edited by SoulofWigan

Well, well, what a turn out for Pa Lakin & friends. Gail & I struggled a little but we'd promised Joe an appearance & my words my bond, as they say. So after a great night at Boomerang & hitting the sack at 5am'ish with a thick head & a wobble in the legs, it was S,S & Shower take Gary to Thorne for his car & what must have been a 10 mile detour into Donny due to road closures. :thumbup:

About 20 or so in when we arrived early doors, with Howard doing his stuff on the decks followed by Manky, halfway through Mick Waddy's spot Yocky, Nell & Tom arrived & reinforcements joining all the time but it had been a long weekend for Gail & I and my belly was telling my brain that my throat had been cut, so off for some nosh, which was very nice I might add, but a mistake because on our return with full bellies the eye's started to droop & the brain shut down, so I'm afraid we missed the last couple of hours & went back to our dream time but I'm glad you had a good time without us & I hope it goes from strength to strength & we'll be back but hopefully more in the wide awake club. Sorry we never got to chat Dave & Pat but had to move car out of car park quickly. :thumbup:

Take care, be safe & remember,"Good-bye to Rosie the queen of Corona, See me & Julio down by the school yard",

Spot. shades.gif

pm'd ya

HI AV, SHOULD BE OK FOR APRIL :lol: , THE MIST'S HAVE CLEARED A LITTLE NOW SO OFF THE TOP O' ME EAD HERE GOES A LITTLE PLAYLIST. (NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER).

MIGHTY CLOUDS OF JOY - GLOWLOVE - MYRRH.

FOUR TRACKS - CHARADE - NOTE.

NORTH BY NORTHEAST - PAIN OF CITY LIVING - PROBE.

PEACHES AND HERB - I'M COUNTING ON YOU - MCA.

SHEPPARDS - HOW DO YOU LIKE - MIRWOOD.

MILL EVANS - THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME - CONSTELLATION.

SERVICEMEN - CONNIE - CHARTMAKER.

CHANTS - BABY I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE - RCA.

JOE SIMON - I SEE YOUR FACE - HUSH.

CALVIN GRAYSON - LOVE JUST BEGUN - IN.

ANTHONY AND THE DEL-SONICS - EVERY TIME - EMERGE.

SPECIAL DELIVERY - THIS KIND OF LOVE - SHIELD.

BILLY JONES - I'LL KEEP HOLDING ON - BLUE ELEPHANT.

BOBBY KLINE - TAKIN CARE OF BUSINESS - MB.

SUGAR AND THE SPICES - HAVE FAITH IN ME - SWAN.

COMMANDS - HEY IT'S LOVE - BACKBEAT.

BILLY KEENE - WISHING AND HOPING - VAULT.

FASCINATORS - IN OTHER WORDS - BOMBAY.

MINNIE JONES - SHADOW OF A MEMORY - SUGAR.

PROBABLY WERE A FEW MORE BUT THATS ALL FOR NOW, JUST COME OFF NIGHTS AND THE OLD EAD'S STILL A BIT CLOUDY :lol: TTFN.

HOPEFULLY WILL SEE FRANCIE THIS COMING SUNDAY AND PUT THE WHEELS IN MOTION FOR SUNDAY CHILLOUT VOLUME 2 :D .

BRI.

BRI PINCH.

Edited by bri pinch

HELLO ALL, GOT A COUPLE MORE DATES FOR THIS EVENT DUE TO SUCCESS OF THE LAST ONE, THOUGHT WE'D GIVE IT A TRY. NEXT DATE FOR THIS IS THE 12TH OF OCTOBER AND THEN AGAIN ON THE 14TH OF DECEMBER, WITH REGULARS, BRI PINCH, JOE LAKIN AND JOHN HINCHCLIFFE. GUEST DJ'S TO BE ANOUNCED HOPEFULLY VERY SOON.

BRI PINCH.

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

Thanks for the info on the next dates. Looking forward to the next one as I quite enjoyed the last session.

See you on October 12th

Dave

Guest averya

Rode over with DVSC and was made to feel very welcome. Any ideas where the photos have been posted ?

Didn't all turn out but have emailed to Joe and Mick

Guest averya

My thanks to everyone who organised such a brilliant afternoon, all the effort was certainly well worth while,

What a fantastic atmosphere and such friendly people, I't's good to be able to put a few more names to faces that

I've only previously encountered through their posts on Soul-source, especially KirstyM and Dee, I apologise now

for pestering you...lol

Some great tracks were played, addmittedly a few were new to my ears but non the less welcome. I enjoyed every

minute of it. The Yokie & Joe double act was a bit of a highlight, it had me in stitches, I only regret I didn't have my

camera handy... :D . Anyone with any choice picies of the day, could you please post them.

yokiepantsfinalyv4.jpg

Chris... :P

What a bod suits you

for pestering you...lol

camera handy... :lol: . Anyone with any choice picies of the day, could you please post them.

yokiepantsfinalyv4.jpg

Chris... wink.gif

Piccys taken by Audrey posted in members gallery :yes::D:lol: