Soulvation...connaught Hotel

harpo1

Time has flown, and once again the Connaught is nearly upon us.....and there is a definate "buzz" doing around about this great venue!

This month sees a guest appearence from two local West Mids. stalwarts upstairs in the main ballroom, namley Dave Rimmer and John Weston, so the musical offerings will lean towards current nighter sounds, with both of the guys regularly playing at nighters around the country. The residents Neil Rushton and Hitsville Chalkie will be there to make it a night with plenty of sounds for all tastes.

Downstairs in the cellar this month see's Fish as the main guest, as you all know Mark is one of the modern scenes most respected figures, as a D.J. promoter and record dealer.I am the other guest this month and after the way it went on my last spot i am pretty excited about getting behind the decks there again. With Neil and John Fisher in support you can once again expect a night of the very best of all genres encompassed by the "modern" soul banner, 70's through jazz, funk soul n house up to the very latest releases.

If you haven't given it a visit yet i suggest you make the effort, asap, as with top guests booked for the future dates, a musical policy catering for the best in soul music, and the great venue, this looks like going from strength to strength.

So i hope to see you there at the Connaught Hotel, Tetttenhall Rd (A41), Wolvo. ..Friday 29th Aug.....see events for full details

Harpo

Edited by harpo1
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Time has flown, and once again the Connaught is nearly upon us.....and there is a definate "buzz" doing around about this great venue!

This month sees a guest appearence from two local West Mids. stalwarts upstairs in the main ballroom, namley Dave Rimmer and John Weston, so the musical offerings will lean towards current nighter sounds, with both of the guys regularly playing at nighters around the country. The residents Neil Rushton and Hitsville Chalkie will be there to make it a night with plenty of sounds for all tastes.

Downstairs in the cellar this month see's Fish as the main guest, as you all know Mark is one of the modern scenes most respected figures, as a D.J. promoter and record dealer.I am the other guest this month and after the way it went on my last spot i am pretty excited about getting behind the decks there again. With Neil and John Fisher in support you can once again expect a night of the very best of all genres encompassed by the "modern" soul banner, 70's through jazz, funk soul n house up to the very latest releases.

If you haven't given it a visit yet i suggest you make the effort, asap, as with top guests booked for the future dates, a musical policy catering for the best in soul music, and the great venue, this looks like going from strength to strength.

So i hope to see you there at the Connaught Hotel, Tetttenhall Rd (A41), Wolvo. ..Friday 29th Aug.....see events for full details

Harpo

YES HARPO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT SOULVATION CONNAUGHT ! LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE , SEE YOU AND SANDI THERE .

YES HARPO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT SOULVATION CONNAUGHT ! LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE , SEE YOU AND SANDI THERE .

Looking forward to this night, l know at least l will be at a venue that really gives you what is say's..............

or your money back :thumbsup: , no not really Ang will kill me

for saying that.

Looking forward to seeing you too Chalkie, we can carry on with the education programme.........That is we feed off each other.

See you all soon Sandi x

post-8974-1218798821_thumb.jpgpost-8974-1218798821_thumb.jpg "soulvation" @ the connaught hotel w'ton

friday aug 29th 8pm til 1-30am bar til 1am easy parking!

brilliant 2 room venue covering the whole of soul!!

main ballroom with "hitsville chalky" "neil rushton" plus special guests

"dave rimmer" "john weston" & "blue max"

cellar bar with "harpo" "neil rushton" "john fisher" & special guest "fish"

another top "soulvation" evening!! be there!!

"soulvation" @ the connaught hotel w'ton

friday aug 29th 8pm til 1-30am bar til 1am easy parking!

brilliant 2 room venue covering the whole of soul!!

main ballroom with "hitsville chalky" "neil rushton" plus special guests

"dave rimmer" "john weston" & "blue max"

cellar bar with "harpo" "neil rushton" "john fisher" & special guest "fish"

another top "soulvation" evening!! be there!!

Looking forward to this night, l know at least l will be at a venue that really gives you what is say's..............

or your money back :thumbsup: , no not really Ang will kill me

for saying that.

Looking forward to seeing you too Chalkie, we can carry on with the education programme.........That is we feed off each other.

See you all soon Sandi x

Hiya Sandi of course we can carry on !!! nice talking about 45s , going to be a good night at Connaught hotel with ........ DAVE RIMMER , JOHN WESTON , BLUE MAX , as our main guest in the ballroom and in The Cellar we have ....... HARPO , JOHN FISHER , FISH ,

Nice to be local for a change :thumbup:

be good to catch up with ya dave!! it's good to see "soulvation" booking top quality guests like yourself & mr weston, not to mention "fish" in the cellar bar!! it's a well classy venue that deserves to be a monster success!!

"soulvation" @ the "connaught hotel" w'ton

friday aug 29th 8pm til 1-30am bar til 1pm adm £6

SOULVATION @ THE BEST WESTERN CONNAUGHT HTOEL, WOLVERHAMPTON

FRIDAY AUGUST 29

UPSTAIRS - JOHN WESTON, DAVE RIMMER, HITSVILLE CHALKY, BLUE MAX

DOWNSTAIRS - FISH, JOHN FISHER, HARPO

FRIDAY SEPTEPMBER 26

UPSTAIRS - DAVE THORLEY, PHIL RICHARDS, HITSVILLE CHALKY

DOWNSTAIRS - DAVID HULMES,JOHN FISHER,DAVE THORLEy,MALAYKA

WWW.SOULVATION.BIZ

QUALITY NIGHTS! ALL THE WAY!! ""SOULVATION" THIS FRIDAY @

THE "CONNAUGHT" HOTEL W'TON 2 CRACKINGLY GOOD ROOMS!

"A GREAT NIGHT OUT"

MAX..

Sandi and i are really lookin' forward to this Friday, due to a few things we have had to take a two week rest, even having to sacrifice a visit to the Marrs on Sunday at the last minute (love the friendliness and have great mates their, and it was painful to not see 'em)

However since Mon. morning when Smokey called on his way back from the nighter i have slipped into "mode", the decks on for the first time in 2 weeks and since we've been playin, i'm really looking forward to my spot/spots???, and have lotsa goodies for y'all....no way we'll be missin this week...and Stafford next

See you Friday...looks like its gonna be busy....again

Harpo xx

SOULVATION @ THE BEST WESTERN CONNAUGHT HTOEL, WOLVERHAMPTON

FRIDAY AUGUST 29

UPSTAIRS - JOHN WESTON, DAVE RIMMER, HITSVILLE CHALKY, BLUE MAX

DOWNSTAIRS - FISH, JOHN FISHER, HARPO

FRIDAY SEPTEPMBER 26

UPSTAIRS - DAVE THORLEY, PHIL RICHARDS, HITSVILLE CHALKY

DOWNSTAIRS - DAVID HULMES,JOHN FISHER,DAVE THORLEy,MALAYKA

WWW.SOULVATION.BIZ

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,

I WILL TRY TO POST UP MY PLAY LIST FROM LAST MONTH ( IF I HAVE TIME) TOMMOROW

SEE YOU WHEN I GIT THERE!

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,

I WILL TRY TO POST UP MY PLAY LIST FROM LAST MONTH ( IF I HAVE TIME) TOMMOROW

SEE YOU WHEN I GIT THERE!

hi mr fisher! see you friday night!! should be another top "soulvation" evening in the lovely "connaught hotel" what with mr weston & mr rimmer in town can't be anything but great!! plus of course making his debut in the modern room the one & only "fish"(top man)

"soulvation"this friday 8pm til 1-30am bar til 1am adm £6

"connaught hotel"tettenhall rd w'ton ( details www.soulvation.biz)

Edited by max.millward

DJ Times

Upstairs Ballroom

8 till 10pm - Hitsville Chalky

10 till 11pm - Blue Max

11 till 1.30am - Dave Rimmer and John Weston

Downstairs Cellar Bar

8 till 9.30pm - Harpo

9.30 till 11pm - John Fisher

11 till 12.30am - Fish

12.30 till 1.30am - Harpo

Info on the venue and event - go to www.soulvation.biz

All the Best,

Neil

That'll do for me. I'll bring the Kiddy bunch

See ya's all later....Can't wait . . . . Billyboy :lol:

me and paul aint been out for a few weeks now and lm really looking forward to tonite, 2 weeks of pent up naughtiness to be unleashed :thumbsup: .

look out look out theirs a SANDI about.

Source Advert