• Replies 14
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Demotron

About £400, I'd say.

The only record at Wigan that you could pick out as a 'stereo' track on the speakers.

I would say that if a copy came up for sale, it might go even higher. A friend got a copy for peanuts in a disco lot some years ago.

Social source share

think he means there are 3 mixes on 12" !!

I have seen tons of these, not rare at all.

Ian.

:rolleyes:

Next time you see one then buy it for me & I'll give you double what you pay for it.

I know of 5 x 12" issues & 1 x 12" promo that's unplayable (anyone ever seen a 7" demo?).

As for the 3 mixes there is only 1 x 12" mix thats got a longer instrumental break than the 7".

Social source share

:thumbup:

Next time you see one then buy it for me & I'll give you double what you pay for it.

I know of 5 x 12" issues & 1 x 12" promo that's unplayable (anyone ever seen a 7" demo?).

As for the 3 mixes there is only 1 x 12" mix thats got a longer instrumental break than the 7".

Thought you'd have been on here earlier, what with your obsession on this item :unsure:

Rideout ?

Social source share

Well £400 or therabouts is not too bad...I was expecting 4 figures...all I need to do now is find a copy. Anyone got one for sale or know where I might find a copy..?

You'll be lucky for £400 Karlos.

Would say it'll be more like the 4 figures you were expecting.

Thought you'd have been on here earlier, what with your obsession on this item laugh.gif

Rideout ?

Not really an obsession Steve, more of a 'Natural Impulse' :lol:

Rideout???

See you later mate.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert