Northern Social // New Lancashire Event Saturday 20th September @ Longton Sports & Social Club

lee

LONGTONPOSTER.gif

NORTHERN SOCIAL

New Soul event for Lancashire at a great little venue, Longton Sports & Social club www.longtonssc.co.uk

We hope to have a bus from Manchester arranged for this one so please drop me a line or give me a call if you are interested in a seat

SATURDAY 20th SEPT 2008

LONGTON SPORTS & SOCIAL CLUB

SCHOOL LANE, LONGON, PRESTON

PR4 5ZA

DOORS 8PM SHARP TILL 1AM

Tickets online now at ticketwebs site, gonna be an ace day out!

https://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb...mp;event=280701

DJs on our first night will be Andy Walker (Greatstone Soul Club), Martin the Mod (Canaby Street & long time soul aficianado) Paul Jnr Walker (Beat Boutique & Face in the Duffy "Mercy" video), Kath Chambers (Ad lib club), Garry Campbell & Lee Speed (Vertigo)

Edited by lee
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

With the buzz about Longton it looks as if this is going to be a very busy night so don't forget to pick up your advance tickets now to guarantee you don't miss out if you haven't already got yours.

Tickets are available in Longton from the Sports & social Club or from the Tipsy Toad off License.

Alternatively you can get them posted to you from Ticketweb either by calling 08700 600 100 or clicking the link below and ordering them online

https://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb...mp;event=280701

• 2 weeks later...

Big Thank you to all who came down on Saturday.

Massive turnout for for our first event with the venue well and truly packed out.

Despite a few first night niggles we all had a great time and special thanks to all the DJs Andy Walker, Martin, Paul, Kate and Gary who played great sets on the night.

Feedback has been fantastic with many people asking if we are to do it again soon. I can say now that the venue are clearing a date hopefully for the end of October for us to return, you heard it on Soulsource first!

Details soon...

Source Advert