Ian Levine, Motorcity, Centre City, Blackpool Mecca, And Swons

Glad you're back, don't rush off in a huff (unless it's a Gamble & Huff).

I had so many wonderful messages of support, so so so very many, that I made a decision to not let bitter people with their own twisted agenda screw it all up.

Social source share

You are a waste Mate! Just a Pretender!

And you Know Nothing about NS

Absouletly FA!

Never in my life have I read CRAP like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

I've done nothing but defend Ian despite coming in for a lot of stick for doing so. I'll await your apology Andy :thumbup:

Social source share

I've done nothing but defend Ian despite coming in for a lot of stick for doing so. I'll await your apology Andy

Honestly, Pete, it was a mistake on his part.

He didn't mean you at all. He just replied to the wrong bit.

He was replying to Sister Dawn, and somehow your post got quoted, because it originally quoted Sister Dawn.

I did explain this to him. He honestly was replying to Sister Dawn, and her horrible post had made him angry, and I did point this out, in fact that very injustice is what brought me back days earlier than I had intended to return. That and Sister Dawn's gloating about me going, and accusing me of being a businessman (there's a laugh), and I am personally so sorry that your name got attached to it, as I am the first to stand up and say what a sterling good guy you are.

So I guess I better thank Sister Dawn for literally forcing me to make a speedy return back to the forum.

Maybe I should award her a medal, or at the very least buy her a box of chocolates..... Such an unselfish and sterling individual's kindness should not go unrewarded.

Social source share

Honestly, Pete, it was a mistake on his part.

He didn't mean you at all. He just replied to the wrong bit.

He was replying to Sister Dawn, and somehow your post got quoted, because it originally quoted Sister Dawn.

I did explain this to him. He honestly was replying to Sister Dawn, and her horrible post had made him angry, and I did point this out, in fact that very injustice is what brought me back days earlier than I had intended to return. That and Sister Dawn's gloating about me going, and accusing me of being a businessman (there's a laugh), and I am personally so sorry that your name got attached to it, as I am the first to stand up and say what a sterling good guy you are.

So I guess I better thank Sister Dawn for literally forcing me to make a speedy return back to the forum.

Maybe I should award her a medal, or at the very least buy her a box of chocolates..... Such an unselfish and sterling individual's kindness should not go unrewarded.

Ian Levine you never went...tut tut tut... you just got one of your hissy fits on again and stomped around a little bit. You were waiting for the ''come back Ian we love you'' posts. So stop being a drama queen and either put up or shut up :thumbup:

Social source share

Go breathe cyanide

I shall merely think of ways to treat you with the absolute contempt that you most certainly and truly deserve, somewhere away from this forum.

due to the above posts this thread has been closed

the member is warned about his future behaviour on these forums

any repetition will result in further action being taken

if any members wish to continue discussion on any of subjects raised then feel free to start up a new thread

Social source share