Missing 45's - Please Look At Your Boxes

I'm hoping that someone can help with this one?

I have a copy of Youngblood Smith "You Can Split" on a pale blue Verve demo missing from my sales box.

The last time it was in my sales box was at the last Winsford all-niter. A lad asked me if it was my copy while looking through my box in the record sales area at the back of the room. I didn't know the guy but I did pick up my box once he was done looking, but was chatting at the time and not hanging over his shoulder so it could have been misplaced then.

I'm hoping that perhaps it has been looked at by someone and possibly replaced in the wrong box in error. I really hope so.

If you were at Winsford and selling in the main record bar - or if you know someone who was - could you please check your boxes and see if you haven't got a spare Youngblood Smith that shouldn't be there.

Please reply on here, by PM or cal me on 07825 626662.

Got my fingers crossed :sad:

Neil Jones.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a copy of Youngblood Smith "You Can Split" on a pale blue Verve demo missing from my sales box.

The last time it was in my sales box was at the last Winsford all-niter. A lad asked me if it was my copy while looking through my box in the record sales area at the back of the room. I didn't know the guy but I did pick up my box once he was done looking, but was chatting at the time and not hanging over his shoulder so it could have been misplaced then.

I'm hoping that perhaps it has been looked at by someone and possibly replaced in the wrong box in error. I really hope so.

If you were at Winsford and selling in the main record bar - or if you know someone who was - could you please check your boxes and see if you haven't got a spare Youngblood Smith that shouldn't be there.

Got my fingers crossed sad.gif

Neil Jones.

Social source share

Got my fingers crossed :D

Neil Jones.

hope it gets back to you!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert