Backbeat Club ?

Guest Netspeaky

Guest Netspeaky

Does anybody remember the BACKBEAT, friend of mine has old membership card, it doesn't say where the venue was and he can't remember, anybody help out there.

Social source share

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest abovetlamp

Does anybody remember the BACKBEAT, friend of mine has old membership card, it doesn't say where the venue was and he can't remember, anybody help out there.

It may well have been at Burnden Park, Bolton Wanderers FC.

Social source share

yep with the above.

Kev Fevs soul nights, tryed to play more" up front" soul but he didnt get much support from the Norwich area more people turned up from away!! Kevs Knowledge of soul music is incredible should be more reconized :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Kev Fevs soul nights, tryed to play more" up front" soul but he didnt get much support from the Norwich area more people turned up from away!! Kevs Knowledge of soul music is incredible should be more reconized :D

:yes: yes it had a up front music policy i had the pleasure of playing there totally agree there mobbsy kev top man and is knowledge on soul music is unbelievable pity the locals did'nt support it even put a few nighters on last time i was talking to kev at the last wilton was thing about starting again regards john"O"

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert