Jump to content

Bernie Williams On Bell


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No completely different guy Kev, lightning doesn't strike twice and all that.  I remember it finished early evening for me, about 7.15 and I had to hurry home from the studio.  I bid considerably more

Guest TONY ROUNCE
Posted

:lol: OK, own up.

Who just won Bernie Williams - Ever Again - Bell, on Ebay?

...dunno but I wish it were me... :rolleyes:

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

...dunno but I wish it were me... :yes:

wink.gif Same here Tony. And I still can't figure out why I hit it on an "ever again" search, but a "Bernie Williams" search didn't find it.

I don't think the seller knew what he had. He put it up as Rare but doesn't seem to sell much vinyl. It started at $5 with no reserve.

In answer to a question on postage/insurance his reply seemed to be based around wether it went for more or less than $65 :rolleyes::lol: .

soul source url
Social source share
  • 8 years later...
Posted (edited)
On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2008 at 12:49, KevinKent said:

 

 

wink.gif Same here Tony. And I still can't figure out why I hit it on an "ever again" search, but a "Bernie Williams" search didn't find it.

 

I don't think the seller knew what he had. He put it up as Rare but doesn't seem to sell much vinyl. It started at $5 with no reserve.

 

In answer to a question on postage/insurance his reply seemed to be based around wether it went for more or less than $65 :rolleyes::lol: .

It was me Kev, long before a member on here.

Thank you for your purchase. Details are provided below and your total amount due is $926.70.

 

 

Item #Item TitleQuantityPrice

1502857025371960'S RARE 45 BERNIE WILLIAMS EVER AGAIN BELL B-7681$910.00

Subtotal:US $910.00

Postage and packaging via US Postal Service Priority Mail:US $16.70

TotalUS $926.70

Edited by TattooDave
I'm a dumbass
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
6 minutes ago, Ted Massey said:

Bloody exchange rate then eh 

much better than now Ted, I was earning $120 an hour tattooing then, a days work paid for it

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, TattooDave said:

It was me Kev, long before a member on here.

Thank you for your purchase. Details are provided below and your total amount due is $926.70.

 

 

Item #Item TitleQuantityPrice

1502857025371960'S RARE 45 BERNIE WILLIAMS EVER AGAIN BELL B-7681$910.00

Subtotal:US $910.00

Postage and packaging via US Postal Service Priority Mail:US $16.70

TotalUS $926.70

Bloody hell......I might have known! :lol:

Nice one Dave.  It wasn't the same guy that you got the Swans Nitty Gritty City from for pennies, was it?

Hope you're keeping well mate.

:hatsoff2:- Kev.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
Just now, KevinKent said:

Bloody hell......I might have known! :lol:

Nice one Dave.  It wasn't the same guy that you got the Swans Nitty Gritty City from for pennies, was it?

Hope you're keeping well mate.

:hatsoff2:- Kev.

No completely different guy Kev, lightning doesn't strike twice and all that.  I remember it finished early evening for me, about 7.15 and I had to hurry home from the studio.  I bid considerably more than I got it for. 

Doing nicely here thanks Kev, just walked the dog in tee-shirt and shorts.  I'll be at the next 100 Club do, I'm working all day straight after, so that'll be fun.

Dave

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Bernie Williams Ever Again Bell Demo Original
    Record Sales by Stanley on Sun 14 Jul 2019
    • 1 / 612
    • Stanley on 14 Jul 2019
  2. Bernie Williams
    Record Sales by Vickyp on Thu 08 Sep 2016
    • 1 / 1059
    • Vickyp on 08 Sep 2016
  3. Dream Merchants , Ernest Bolden , Bernie Williams
    Record Wants by Vickyp on Wed 17 Feb 2016
    • 1 / 634
    • Vickyp on 17 Feb 2016
  4. Bernie Williams On Del-val Crossover/sweet Rarity
    Record Sales by Anoraks Corner on Sat 02 Aug 2014
    • 1 / 939
    • Anoraks Corner on 02 Aug 2014
  5. Wombat, Inter G.t.os, Bernie Williams 'focused On You
    Record Wants by sheep on Tue 19 Mar 2013
    • 2 / 511
    • Steve Plumb on 19 Mar 2013

Related Soul Music Links


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.