Bernie Williams On Bell

Kevinkent

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

...dunno but I wish it were me... :yes:

wink.gif Same here Tony. And I still can't figure out why I hit it on an "ever again" search, but a "Bernie Williams" search didn't find it.

I don't think the seller knew what he had. He put it up as Rare but doesn't seem to sell much vinyl. It started at $5 with no reserve.

In answer to a question on postage/insurance his reply seemed to be based around wether it went for more or less than $65 :rolleyes::lol: .

Social source share

• 8 years later...
On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2008 at 12:49, KevinKent said:

wink.gif Same here Tony. And I still can't figure out why I hit it on an "ever again" search, but a "Bernie Williams" search didn't find it.

I don't think the seller knew what he had. He put it up as Rare but doesn't seem to sell much vinyl. It started at $5 with no reserve.

In answer to a question on postage/insurance his reply seemed to be based around wether it went for more or less than $65 :rolleyes::lol: .

It was me Kev, long before a member on here.

Thank you for your purchase. Details are provided below and your total amount due is $926.70.

Item #Item TitleQuantityPrice

1502857025371960'S RARE 45 BERNIE WILLIAMS EVER AGAIN BELL B-7681$910.00

Subtotal:US $910.00

Postage and packaging via US Postal Service Priority Mail:US $16.70

TotalUS $926.70

Edited by TattooDave
I'm a dumbass
Social source share

1 hour ago, TattooDave said:

It was me Kev, long before a member on here.

Thank you for your purchase. Details are provided below and your total amount due is $926.70.

Item #Item TitleQuantityPrice

1502857025371960'S RARE 45 BERNIE WILLIAMS EVER AGAIN BELL B-7681$910.00

Subtotal:US $910.00

Postage and packaging via US Postal Service Priority Mail:US $16.70

TotalUS $926.70

Bloody hell......I might have known! :lol:

Nice one Dave.  It wasn't the same guy that you got the Swans Nitty Gritty City from for pennies, was it?

Hope you're keeping well mate.

:hatsoff2:- Kev.

Social source share

Just now, KevinKent said:

Bloody hell......I might have known! :lol:

Nice one Dave.  It wasn't the same guy that you got the Swans Nitty Gritty City from for pennies, was it?

Hope you're keeping well mate.

:hatsoff2:- Kev.

No completely different guy Kev, lightning doesn't strike twice and all that.  I remember it finished early evening for me, about 7.15 and I had to hurry home from the studio.  I bid considerably more than I got it for. 

Doing nicely here thanks Kev, just walked the dog in tee-shirt and shorts.  I'll be at the next 100 Club do, I'm working all day straight after, so that'll be fun.

Dave

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!