Ian Seaman

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

Seems overpriced to me considering the numbers of them probably £150 - £200 is a fairer price.

I agree, although it seems to have held it's value at £200+ for ages, even though maybe plays are dropping off a bit. Someone will always pay £200+ for it because although not that rare it's a quality record and still popular. It's probably a bit overplayed thesedays but I've never met anyone who doesn't like it.

Social source share

I've never met anyone who doesn't like it.

:thumbsup: Matt....

Don't dislike it but has never really done anything for me....much to the amazement of most people! However I do really, really like the alternative (Jap LP) version of it which, to me, fills in the 'blanks' of the standard version.

Has to be said I do have strange taste at times though :thumbsup:

Adam.

Social source share

I agree, although it seems to have held it's value at £200+ for ages, even though maybe plays are dropping off a bit. Someone will always pay £200+ for it because although not that rare it's a quality record and still popular. It's probably a bit overplayed thesedays but I've never met anyone who doesn't like it.
i agree the record is ok but overplayed/played out etc imo, :thumbup::thumbup:
Social source share

i agree the record is ok but overplayed/played out etc imo, :thumbup::thumbup:

Over played yes but will sustain value. Think Sam Dees is one of those artists, Linda Jones is another, Ty Karim another who have such 'cult' status on northern, rare soul, deep soul and Japanese scene that they will always attract attention. Anything around £250 would be a good price I reckon and suspect price will hold despite the credit crunch. Sam Dees is one of the few singers not affected by global financial trends. wink.gif

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

:thumbup: Matt....

Don't dislike it but has never really done anything for me....much to the amazement of most people! However I do really, really like the alternative (Jap LP) version of it which, to me, fills in the 'blanks' of the standard version.

Has to be said I do have strange taste at times though :D

Adam.

I can't stand that version. That's probably the first record we've disagreed about mate :wicked:

Social source share

I can't stand that version. That's probably the first record we've disagreed about mate :lol:

:ohmy::wicked:

Think it is the first one we've totally disagreed about......I think it would be best that to prevent any possible arguements in the future we should just agree that taste is totally personal.....but at the end of the day I'm right :D:thumbup::lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert