The Love Mates On In-sound 409 Boomerang

Mikevague

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sold 2 of these for about £60 - £80. The other side is "Adam & Eve" or something like that, isn't it Mike, and a completely different style almost Soul meets Funk. I played the "Boomerang" side out a few Years ago covered up as "Kell Osbourne" as it reminded me of "Quicksand". If you're into this genre of Soul, and my tastes are very wide, this a potential winner.

Des Parker

Social source share

Sold 2 of these for about £60 - £80. The other side is "Adam & Eve" or something like that, isn't it Mike, and a completely different style almost Soul meets Funk. I played the "Boomerang" side out a few Years ago covered up as "Kell Osbourne" as it reminded me of "Quicksand". If you're into this genre of Soul, and my tastes are very wide, this a potential winner.

Des Parker

Thanks.

I've been offered it but didn't know what to pay. I like it..Is Brenda Holloway on it? :ph34r:

Social source share

• 10 years later...
Guest Frank Chille
On 31/08/2008 at 11:19, MikeVague said:

Thanks.

I've been offered it but didn't know what to pay. I like it..Is Brenda Holloway on it? :ph34r:

On 31/08/2008 at 11:19, MikeVague said:

Yes, it is Brenda Holloway and the male artist is Hal Davis on this rare side on the In-Sound label.

Thanks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert