Federation Soul Club Nottingham

wallie

Federation Soul Club

2nd Anniversary

Saturday 6th September and Always the first Saturday of the month !!

Playing the best of Northern Soul, Motown, 70's & RnB !!

All Nottingham Dj line up !!

Guest dj's for this month are none other than John Poole , Glynn Sissons and Mick Boyle !! Plus the usual residents Dj,s : Rob Smith, Nottingham based dj John Heaney, Simon Alsop and Gary Wall !!

For tonight only time will be extended to 2am and last orders will be called at 1 am ! Also we have hired the whole club so there will be plenty of room and bar staff !!

So stock pile your tables and hold tight for a top night :thumbup:

John Poole as kindly donated a weekend pass and accommodation for the Motown and legends weekender in October which will be raffled of on the night by John Poole and Malc !!

Plus the first 50 to enter will receive two free gifts :thumbup:

Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

further info call Malc :07778797800

Edited by wallie
  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Federation Soul Club

2nd Anniversary

Saturday 6th September and Always the first Saturday of the month !!

Playing the best of Northern Soul, Motown, 70's & RnB !!

All Nottingham Dj line up !!

Guest dj's for this month are none other than John Poole , Glynn Sissons and Mick Boyle !! Plus the usual residents Dj,s : Rob Smith, Nottingham based dj John Heaney, Simon Alsop and Gary Wall !!

For tonight only time will be extended to 2am and last orders will be called at 1 am ! Also we have hired the whole club so there will be plenty of room and bar staff !!

So stock pile your tables and hold tight for a top night :lol:

John Poole as kindly donated a weekend pass and accommodation for the Motown and legends weekender in October which will be raffled of on the night by John Poole and Malc !!

Plus the first 50 to enter will receive two free gifts :lol:

Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

further info call Malc :07778797800

Well 2 year's on and we are ready to celebrate our 2nd anniversary, So be early for what will be a great night with the DJ lineup looking a bit local, with a promise of a full floor till 2.00am, Looking forward to meeting and greeting all who have visited this event, over the last 23 month's,

Regards Mall

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Gaz and Malc :ohmy::P Well we back off our hols and have had a warm up weekend at Knighton and East kirkby and are now looking forward to the 2nd anniversary of the fed. great dj line up always have loved john poole one of nottms finest. looks to be a brill night mind you when isnt it hope the secret garden is going to be accessable. 2am finish well whos gonna hit the deck first Gaz, Ian, Julian, or Gail or me after dancing to one record?????? Place your bets please :D . Well we will see you all sat, Gail ill be singing i will survive :rolleyes::rolleyes: . Diane and Ian.

Well 2 year's on and we are ready to celebrate our 2nd anniversary, So be early for what will be a great night with the DJ lineup looking a bit local, with a promise of a full floor till 2.00am, Looking forward to meeting and greeting all who have visited this event, over the last 23 month's,

Regards Mall

a up gaz malc carnt wait til saturday gonna be a great nite :ohmy:

Hi Gaz and Malc :excl::D Well we back off our hols and have had a warm up weekend at Knighton and East kirkby and are now looking forward to the 2nd anniversary of the fed. great dj line up always have loved john poole one of nottms finest. looks to be a brill night mind you when isnt it hope the secret garden is going to be accessable. 2am finish well whos gonna hit the deck first Gaz, Ian, Julian, or Gail or me after dancing to one record?????? Place your bets please :lol: . Well we will see you all sat, Gail ill be singing i will survive :lol::lol: . Diane and Ian.

HI Diane & Ian,

Yes Beer Garden open until 10pm,we look forward to seeing you both, we missed you at the Central but spotted you both recently, They tell me the Ukrainian beer is stocked up nice brew,see you out on the floor,

Mall

Hello Gary & Malc,

Well done to the both of you for the last 2 year's of the Federation Soul Club :D you have both worked hard to make this club what it is today, a brilliant place to go on the 1st saturday of the month....... it has a great social gathering,warm and friendly atmosphere and the music is dam good too :lol: looking forward to saturday night awesome D.J line up :excl: i have my dancing shoe's ready lol........

Di looking forward to seeing you,do i need to bring my disco roller boot's with me if we are going to sing i will survive!!!!!!!! :lol: also i'll put 10/1 on Ian 5/1 fav Gaz lol 7/1 ju lol

See you soon Gail&Ju xxx

Hello Gary & Malc,

Well done to the both of you for the last 2 year's of the Federation Soul Club :boxing: you have both worked hard to make this club what it is today, a brilliant place to go on the 1st saturday of the month....... it has a great social gathering,warm and friendly atmosphere and the music is dam good too :lol: looking forward to saturday night awesome D.J line up :thumbup: i have my dancing shoe's ready lol........

Di looking forward to seeing you,do i need to bring my disco roller boot's with me if we are going to sing i will survive!!!!!!!! laugh.gif also i'll put 10/1 on Ian 5/1 fav Gaz lol 7/1 ju lol

See you soon Gail&Ju xxx

Hi Gail & Ju,

Thankyou so much for your kind comments, we really appreciate that you have taken the time to say this, see you Saturday for our extended version,

Mall n Gary

Guest soulfullbabe

Hello Gary & Malc,

Well done to the both of you for the last 2 year's of the Federation Soul Club :thumbup: you have both worked hard to make this club what it is today, a brilliant place to go on the 1st saturday of the month....... it has a great social gathering,warm and friendly atmosphere and the music is dam good too :yes: looking forward to saturday night awesome D.J line up :thumbsup: i have my dancing shoe's ready lol........

Di looking forward to seeing you,do i need to bring my disco roller boot's with me if we are going to sing i will survive!!!!!!!! :thumbup: also i'll put 10/1 on Ian 5/1 fav Gaz lol 7/1 ju lol

See you soon Gail&Ju xxx

Be a good laugh that would mmm chorlton and the wheelies come to mind :D . Gaz on jack daniels 9/1 fav Ian on Chair Dancing still 5/1 Julian on Dance floor 7/2 oh and Malc well hes on the door :ohmy::lol: . See ya sat Diane and Ian xx.

Be a good laugh that would mmm chorlton and the wheelies come to mind :lol: . Gaz on jack daniels 9/1 fav Ian on Chair Dancing still 5/1 Julian on Dance floor 7/2 oh and Malc well hes on the door :thumbup::lol: . See ya sat Diane and Ian xx.

,Reckon it might be a cappuccino for me, But i will catch up later,

Arabica wink.gif

Be a good laugh that would mmm chorlton and the wheelies come to mind whistling.gif . Gaz on jack daniels 9/1 fav Ian on Chair Dancing still 5/1 Julian on Dance floor 7/2 oh and Malc well hes on the door :lol::lol: . See ya sat Diane and Ian xx.

Hiya Di,looking forward to seeing you both saturday night it's going to be a fabulous :lol: have oiled me wheel's lol,got it from tesco, he he he brill that one!!!!!

Malc will be at the door welcoming all the reqular's and new folk :yes: , that's if he aint mending shoes!!!! :lol:

post-11195-1220450355.jpg

post-11195-1220450374.jpg

Hi Gaz/Malc

Really looking forward to this saturday at the federation sc, great dj line up i must say. Hi Gail and Diane see you both this saturday can't drink i've work sunday morning though sad.gif

Hi Gaz/Malc

Really looking forward to this saturday at the federation sc, great dj line up i must say. Hi Gail and Diane see you both this saturday can't drink i've work sunday morning though :ohmy:

Hi Cazza,

Great you can make it, you will have to join me and have a cappuccino, :ohmy:

Regards Mall the Door

Guest rayskim

"Malc will be at the door welcoming all the reqular's and new folk , that's if he aint mending shoes!!!! "

Hi Gail nice one Ray will be bringing all his spares haha.

Will be a good night see you and Ju there

looking forward to agreat night at the federation soul club this saturday :)

Hi Gula

Take it you have found your spell check again lol,

Anyway back to Saturday i'm sure it will be cracking night with Nottingham's top Dj's John Poole Mick Boyle and Glynn Sissons ! these three always deliver 100% on the night ! Plus Rob Smith John Heaney and Simon Alsop ! a recipe for a top night of soul on our 2nd anniversary !

Guest PC MARK

Looking forward as always to another top night,all 5 of us.

Watch out djs as Jason will be requesting his fav song and if it does get played just watch him fly out his seat,only kidding jay.

Happy 2nd Birthday to a great venue

PC Mark 2nd

Hiya,

Not long to go for a great night out of top music at a fab venue. Federation Soul Club's 2nd anniversary is going to be a cracker of a night :rolleyes:

see you there Gail....... :lol: xx

Hi Malc, Gary and all

Really sorry we cannot make this one as Yocky is playing a two dear soul friends wedding reception, or we would have been there. Such a great venue, wonderful friendly people and we always go home with the night to remember feeling.

Thank you for alll the crowd that came from the Fed and Central Soul clubs to support the charity event at East Kirkby on Sunday, they all made it such a Fab day to remember.

Have a gud un tomorrow.

Love to you all

Yocky and J x

Edited by soulcrew

Hiya,

Not long to go for a great night out of top music at a fab venue. Federation Soul Club's 2nd anniversary is going to be a cracker of a night :lol:

see you there Gail....... :P xx

Hiya Gail

Can't wait for tonight now :lol: managed to changed my shift around at last :lol: got to agree with you it will be a cracking night as always :rolleyes:

see you later sis x

Guest rayskim

Well I have got the dinghy,sou'wester and footware ready to wade in the water to Federation tonight.

Will I be able to dance in gumboots? with music this good I could dance in anything.

Really looking forward to the night.

See you later

Well I have got the dinghy,sou'wester and footware ready to wade in the water to Federation tonight.

Will I be able to dance in gumboots? with music this good I could dance in anything.

Really looking forward to the night.

See you later

Hi Kim & Ray,

Well see you in a couple of hours, I reckon it will be wet inside, with plenty of sweat, 6 hours of soul 6 dj's Bar open to 1255, venue open to 2am, anyway big thanks to all who have been on this Events Talk section relating to tonights 2 year anniversary see you all soon,

Mall & Gary

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Cazza be great to see ya tonight hope your ready for a good un, we will be there for about 8pm going to be a laugh i can tell you mixed with the greatest sounds around. Got to go get me skates on :):lol::D . Diane and Ian.

Source Advert