Soulvation @ The Connaught

Guest Angela Lawrence

Guest Angela Lawrence

Thanks to the DJ's for doing such a great job.

And many thanks to your support to everyone who turned up.

Apologies for the problem with the over sticky dancefloor in the Upstairs Ballroom, this was caused by it being polished in the afternoon and not drying.The Hotel manager, who was not there on the night, has apologised for that and also for the staff on duty for ending the event before the correct finishing time.

Soulvation is usually run as a tight ship and I am mortified that these problems happened.

Angela

www.soulvatiion.biz

• Replies 5
  • Views 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Still a great night, good music, great people. Stuck to the dance floor but hey crap happens!!!

All in all a cracking venue and night and definitely would come back for more, all the DJ's on the night played some cracking tunes!!!

Keep it up, you never know I may want to do a spot there myself sometime.

Keep supporting these guys and don't let Friday put you off. Listen to the Quality :thumbup:

Thanks to the DJ's for doing such a great job.

And many thanks to your support to everyone who turned up.

Apologies for the problem with the over sticky dancefloor in the Upstairs Ballroom, this was caused by it being polished in the afternoon and not drying.The Hotel manager, who was not there on the night, has apologised for that and also for the staff on duty for ending the event before the correct finishing time.

Soulvation is usually run as a tight ship and I am mortified that these problems happened.

Angela

www.soulvatiion.biz

hi ang, these problems were out of you're control, you have made you're point to the management & let's hope they put things right in future!! the music on the night was of the highest quality!! all the lads doing there bit!!

this is a top top venue, with quality promotions, support it!!

max..

hi ang, these problems were out of you're control, you have made you're point to the management & let's hope they put things right in future!! the music on the night was of the highest quality!! all the lads doing there bit!!

this is a top top venue, with quality promotions, support it!!

max..

Yes Max Music was great yet again at The Connaught , hopefully things will be sorted in time for the next one

Guest redditch dancer

yea music is good at the connaught, but the dancefloor is a bloody nightmare. its ok if you are dancing in high heels but some of us blokes wanna have a good jig about, lol. i told gail my good friend who sits on door that the use of talc does not wreck the floor, and a good way of solving the talc problem is to have a box at the door and if every one chucked a pound in it that would pay for the cleaners to do there job. as every one knows talc goes hand in hand with northern soul so why not try this idea out not justthis venue but a few others. well thats my opinion aired so ktf. :lol: redditch dancer

yea music is good at the connaught, but the dancefloor is a bloody nightmare. its ok if you are dancing in high heels but some of us blokes wanna have a good jig about, lol. i told gail my good friend who sits on door that the use of talc does not wreck the floor, and a good way of solving the talc problem is to have a box at the door and if every one chucked a pound in it that would pay for the cleaners to do there job. as every one knows talc goes hand in hand with northern soul so why not try this idea out not justthis venue but a few others. well thats my opinion aired so ktf. :D redditch dancer

use silicone ,l do when talc is banned, although use with caution as it makes the floor really slippy for a while, it does wear off after a bit thou..........."lve seen many a slip twist a sup & a lip" ooops.... it's funny when they turn round to see what they slipped on and cant see anything :D:D