Prestatyn Tickets For Sale - 4 Person Chalet

Guest fuzzyjon

Guest fuzzyjon

Hello,

I have just received a balance reminder from Pontins for my 4 person, MTNL (which is basically Classic!) booking for the Prestatyn weekender in October this year.

Basically, I'm now unable to go and would like to sell the booking on.

I've so far paid £50 and there is £246 outstanding. If anyone would like to buy this booking from me, I'd be happy to take £50 payable to me and then I will "sign" the booking over to you for you to pay the remainder. I've spoken to Pontins about this and they're more than happy for me to do this. I couldn't go in February '08 either (what am I like eh?!) and sold my booking for that via Steve Cato, so you're more than welcome to ask Steve for a "reference" if you need to!

Cheers,

Jon

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was me in Feb 08 who bought it, or???

NO PROBLEMS with it - Thank you again Jon.

Regards,

Michael

Hello,

I have just received a balance reminder from Pontins for my 4 person, MTNL (which is basically Classic!) booking for the Prestatyn weekender in October this year.

Basically, I'm now unable to go and would like to sell the booking on.

I've so far paid £50 and there is £246 outstanding. If anyone would like to buy this booking from me, I'd be happy to take £50 payable to me and then I will "sign" the booking over to you for you to pay the remainder. I've spoken to Pontins about this and they're more than happy for me to do this. I couldn't go in February '08 either (what am I like eh?!) and sold my booking for that via Steve Cato, so you're more than welcome to ask Steve for a "reference" if you need to!

Cheers,

Jon

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!