Willie Hutch Dunhill Demo For Sale

Mark Bicknell

Willie Hutch - Love Runs Out B/W The Duck - ABC-Dunhill Demo, Two stunning classy sides in nice clean condition, 'Love' side has tiny minor little click towards the end of the record but almost unaudible, hard to find record these days not often offered for sale, £750.00 No trades or offers, Cheque/Postal Orders/Cash and Pay Pal welcome add 4% to cover fees, Contact bicknellmark@aol.com or via PM here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest chorleybloke

Willie Hutch - Love Runs Out B/W The Duck - ABC-Dunhill Demo, Two stunning classy sides in nice clean condition, 'Love' side has tiny minor little click towards the end of the record but almost unaudible, hard to find record these days not often offered for sale, £750.00 No trades or offers, Cheque/Postal Orders/Cash and Pay Pal welcome add 4% to cover fees, Contact bicknellmark@aol.com or via PM here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Kinell Mark what's goin on today - crown jewels all up for grabs or what?

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

But Mark you are selling your best records you Turnip :no: You'll regret it after they're gone......

Who says I'm selling my best records? a few bigger bits on offer yes but nothing I can't live without lol and I've never regreted selling records in the past so certainly not going to start now, still have a few bits and bobs tucked away.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

Who says I'm selling my best records? a few bigger bits on offer yes but nothing I can't live without lol and I've never regreted selling records in the past so certainly not going to start now, still have a few bits and bobs tucked away.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thats the spirit, I HAD to sell al my big bits in 1992 to keep the fekking tax man happy, never regretted it always remember my wife saying, "stop crying you twat they're only bits of plastic"

Btw you got a copy of Tamala Lewis or Little Eddie Taylor? pm me before putting on here... :)

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Social source share