Whatever Happened To?

Guest northernsoulboy6

Guest northernsoulboy6

Hi Guys

One of my many nighter friends was a guy called Curly , a black guy from leicester we used to go to Stafford , The pallais and many more with him great bloke, does anyone know what happened to him??

Thanks

Mark

Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Guys

One of my many nighter friends was a guy called Curly , a black guy from leicester we used to go to Stafford , The pallais and many more with him great bloke, does anyone know what happened to him??

Thanks

Mark

Curly is from Nottingham and still lives here. Occasionally comes out of retirement wll passon your regards next time i se him :thumbsup:

Social source share

Curly is from Nottingham and still lives here. Occasionally comes out of retirement wll passon your regards next time i se him :wicked:

Missy Moo next time you see him tell him about the palais reunion!!

mebbes they could have a reunion there!

what do you think NSboy?

Kind regards Mand xx

Social source share

Curly is from Nottingham and still lives here. Occasionally comes out of retirement wll passon your regards next time i se him :thumbsup:

Say hi from me too We had some great times together at stafford etc

Social source share

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Guys

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark, ive got a number for curly if you intrested pm me and i will get back to you. Diane.

Social source share

Guest southpaw

Hi Guys

Thanks

Mark

Saw him last night he's doing fine trying to get him to come to the palais reunion

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!