A night of Rare, Northern & Modern Soul with dj's

WAYNE HEMINGWAY

EDDIE PILLER

DEAN RUDLAND

JOHNNY VALATONE

IVOR JONES

9-til late

Fiver on the door

At the COCK TAVERN (Esat Poultry, Smithfield Market, London EC1 20 yards from Fabric)

nearest tubes Farringdon/Barbican/St Pauls

for more info

www.myspace.com/acidjazzrecords

Jen and i are off to this one!! Who else is going??

Annie xx

James Trouble contacted me about this and if anyone is going on to Soul Revolution afterwards let me know on the night so we can contact James and let him know how many of you to expect

Cheers

Johnny

x

Uuuuuurgh! We aren't going there!!! Are we Jen??? :D

Guest James Trouble

when's late, btw?

Hi Beth,

See my post on the Sol Rev' thread. We are almost certainly going to be sold out by 11/11.30ish, but if anyone is going to Magic Bus first organise through Johnny T when you get there and he'll contact me with a list so I can reserve places on the door. But I won't be able to do it for more than about a dozen, so it might be worth concidering popping down to Soul Rev' early (we open at 7.30) and buy a wrist band before going to Magic Bus to be 100% sure of getting entry later on, as it's just around the corner?

You guys have fun, Magic Bus is a cool club!

See some of you later...

All the best

JT

Guest James Trouble

Uuuuuurgh! We aren't going there!!! Are we Jen??? :thumbup:

No, you're not Annie as I had to eject you from the club last time you were there for causing trouble. You're still banned :thumbup:

Have fun at Magic Bus though, it's a cool club. Try not to start any fights :thumbsup:

Hi Beth,

See my post on the Sol Rev' thread. We are almost certainly going to be sold out by 11/11.30ish, but if anyone is going to Magic Bus first organise through Johnny T when you get there and he'll contact me with a list so I can reserve places on the door. But I won't be able to do it for more than about a dozen, so it might be worth concidering popping down to Soul Rev' early (we open at 7.30) and buy a wrist band before going to Magic Bus to be 100% sure of getting entry later on, as it's just around the corner?

You guys have fun, Magic Bus is a cool club!

See some of you later...

All the best

JT

magic bus just says "til late..." I was a bit too drunk last time to recall when late was.

Thankfully I stopped my mate from going to turnmills after!

magic bus just says "til late..." I was a bit too drunk last time to recall when late was.

Thankfully I stopped my mate from going to turnmills after!

You, drunk? Never!! :thumbsup:

We'll have a good dance...I'm right up for it! Have to be at the stables by 9 in the morning so can't go too mad! AND I've got a long bike ride in the afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you Bethany! It's been a while x

No, you're not Annie as I had to eject you from the club last time you were there for causing trouble. You're still banned wink.gif

Have fun at Magic Bus though, it's a cool club. Try not to start any fights :thumbup:

Well as you brought it up, only you know the real reason you had me thrown out................. All I was doing was having a great time dancing.

So, that James is between you and your conscience.

Anyway, I'm not on here to discus anything with you, it makes me want to vomit.

I'm looking forward to Magic bus tonight, See you later all! Can't wait!

Jen/Beth? Shall we have a fight tonight! Johnny and Eddie can sell tickets! :lol:

xx

Well as you brought it up, only you know the real reason you had me thrown out................. All I was doing was having a great time dancing.

So, that James is between you and your conscience.

Anyway, I'm not on here to discus anything with you, it makes me want to vomit.

I'm looking forward to Magic bus tonight, See you later all! Can't wait!

Jen/Beth? Shall we have a fight tonight! Johnny and Eddie can sell tickets! :thumbup:

xx

mud wrestling?

arm wrestling with chas 'n' dave?

x