Talk Of The South Soul Club - Sat 27 Sep 08

Guest matt tees

Guest matt tees

Talk Of The South Soul Club - Sat 27 Sep 08 @ The Rugby Club, Newlands Rd, Luton LU1 4BQ. Classics. Rarities. RnB, and Crossover. 8pm - 2am. Late Bar Til 1am. Res DJs: Sean Chapman & Pete Tebbutt. Plus Stafford's Finest Mr Popular Nige Brown, West Yorkshire's Nige Grice and Marrs Bar All Nighter Promoter Pete Robinson spining some sure dance floor favourites. Info: Sean 07957573621 or Pete 01582 487692. email talkofthesouth@hotmail.com.

Future Dates Christmas Special 20 Dec 08: Guest Hammie and Mick H.

Edited by matt tees
  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest matt tees

Really looking forward to this, will be my first proper night out since breaking the ankle.

Luton always delivers and it will be great to catch up with the Beds & Herts crowd :wicked:

QoFxx

Hi Chrissie, will be good to see you out and about and maybe a few shuffles on your good foot.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Talk Of The South Soul Club - Sat 27 Sep 08 @ The Rugby Club, Newlands Rd, Luton LU1 4BQ. Classics. Rarities. RnB, and Crossover. 8pm - 2am. Late Bar Til 1am. Res DJs: Sean Chapman & Pete Tebbutt. Plus Stafford's Finest Mr Popular Nige Brown, West Yorkshire's Nige Grice and Marrs Bar All Nighter Promoter Pete Robinson spining some sure dance floor favourites. Info: Sean 07957573621 or Pete 01582 487692. email talkofthesouth@hotmail.com.

our flyers show james trouble for our 27th september event, he will not

now be appearing.

Guest matt tees

Whooo, i'm coming to Luton! :D

Not been before but heard lots of good things about it! :g:

Mr Chapman, can i have a request please... whistling.gif:yes:

It is already on the decks waiting for you my little Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!!!!!!

and it will be great to see you.

Guest matt tees

Too many Luton's I've missed as it's clashed with something or couldn't make it for whatever reason..

Not this time baby! See you all there.. :wicked:

Simsy it will be good to see you back at TOTS which is shaping up tp be another CRACKER!!

Guest matt tees

I can't believe you've never been...I suppose I'd better force myself to come along as I don't get to see you much now you live sarn sarf... laugh.gif

Sean, the request wasn't to play but to give her the record... :ohmy:

Oh no I could possibly give her that record, its too damm good!!!

Guest Mrs Simsy

Sean i think you should give the Lady the record , all the records youve got!! !!

Then il be able to play mine @ Luton :rolleyes:

That way everones happy!!

Your mate

Nige xxxx

Ooh what a fab idea! :sleep3: And it's my birthday just 3 days later, what a wonderful present! yes.gif:rolleyes:

Guest matt tees

Sean i think you should give the Lady the record , all the records youve got!! !!

Then il be able to play mine @ Luton :lol:

That way everones happy!!

Your mate

Nige xxxx

Thanks Nige my best mate, know see what you've done, I might have loads of lovely records but that one is all MINE, so sod off!!! maybe you might liked to give yours away then I can play mine. first man on the decks gets to play, so looks like your on after me lol!!!

Guest matt tees

Whatcha me ole sugar plum Sean,no doubt we will be i attenance again,see ya on the night then,if not before at 100 club,is yours a 1/2 shandy then?.

Toby..

Hi Toby, will see you at the 100 Club, and yes mine is 1/2 shandy and don't forget the cheese and onion crisps M'laud and then just 1 week later I will see you at TOTS.

Guest matt tees

Was talkin to NIGE GRICE yesterday!!

Hes really up for this night and looking forward to it!! :thumbup:

Torchboy x

Hi Nige, Nigel Grice is a damm fine DJ with an excellent selection in his box, the last time he was at TOTS he was on far too early so this time we can give him a much more high profile slot. Really getting excited about next sat with our 3 fab guests Nige Brown, Nigel Grice and Peter Robinson who is definately up for it, roll on 27 Sep.

Guest matt tees

5 Days to Go, getting a real buzz on this one and really looking forward to welcoming Back Nige Brown and Nige Grice and first time at TOTS Luton Pete Robinson.

Yes !! Yes!! Yes !! my first time to luton and d.jing to boot, can't wait. Sean has asked me to give a little' Cooperism' before my set so the fez is already packed, i've worked out a little sketch with a few cooper classics which i hope will give a light hearted twist to what should be a cracking night..see yawl saturday,just like that!!..Pete

Yes !! Yes!! Yes !! my first time to luton and d.jing to boot, can't wait. Sean has asked me to give a little' Cooperism' before my set so the fez is already packed, i've worked out a little sketch with a few cooper classics which i hope will give a light hearted twist to what should be a cracking night..see yawl saturday,just like that!!..Pete

Wonderful, Wonderful & Wonderful!! :unsure:

This is gonna be a cracking night!!

If ya aint seen Mr Robinson do his "Toomy Cooper" ya in for a treat people!! :lol:

Sean you better get the " House Full " sign ready

Im so glad i will be able to say " I was there" this is gonna be a classic!

" Record deck , Deck record ,,,,,, Thank u verry mushhhh "

Torchboy x

Ooh what a fab idea! biggrin.gif And it's my birthday just 3 days later, what a wonderful present! :D:lol:

And mine too the day before (how old?!?) :D .....and I NEVER miss Luton (even though it looks like I will be driving!) top night Kylee,will be great to see you, Simsy, Aunty Sian and the Banbury crew, very excited already!

Gail x

Guest Mrs Simsy

And mine too the day before (how old?!?) :thumbsup: .....and I NEVER miss Luton (even though it looks like I will be driving!) top night Kylee,will be great to see you, Simsy, Aunty Sian and the Banbury crew, very excited already!

Gail x

I'll be the grand old age of 25! :)

I'll let Simsy drive i think, i know how much he likes to do so! :thumbup:

Guest matt tees

And mine too the day before (how old?!?) ohmy.gif .....and I NEVER miss Luton (even though it looks like I will be driving!) top night Kylee,will be great to see you, Simsy, Aunty Sian and the Banbury crew, very excited already!

Gail x

So That's Kylee 25 and Gail 27, a time for celebration hopefully Pete (Tommy Cooper) Robinson who is guesting for us can do some magic for us all.

So That's Kylee 25 and Gail 27, a time for celebration hopefully Pete (Tommy Cooper) Robinson who is guesting for us can do some magic for us all.

I knew there was a reason I liked you and TOTS so much Matt, ha ha ha ha ha ha! thumbsup.gif:D

If he's doing magic, can he make me 25 too... :boxing:

"Just like that" Sian...no probs! See you there sweetie pie! :lol:

Guest matt tees

It will be a pleasure to have you spin a bit of magic behind the decks at TOTS, plenty of northen classics and a bit of tommy cooper thrown in for good music, now that's what I call entertainment.

Guest matt tees

What you trying to say Sean, don't you think I could get away with 25... :thumbsup: ... tongue.gif

Sian, that was with pete's magic on a bad day, if on a good day and sat is that day, then 25 it is my lovely!!!!

Looking forward to this Gaily! :D We can celebrate your birthday in soulful style! :D xxxxxxxxxx

Me too Jo Jo....loads to tell you (in between dances so it may take a while ha ha!) xx

Can't wait!

Me neither....love Luton,big styleee Kylee! :D

As it's my last soul do for 3 weeks, I intend to enjoy myself........

Just because YOU'RE not driving Sir! :thumbup:

What you trying to say Sean, don't you think I could get away with 25... :rolleyes: ... :D

Oh I think we BOTH could....with a bit of air brushing maybe Sian!? :P (that and botox are all the rage apparently!)

Guest matt tees

TOTS DJ LINE UP - 27 SEP 08

PETE TEBBUTT 8.30 - 9.30

PETE ROBINSON 9.30 - 10.30

SEAN CHAPMAN 10.30 - 11.15

NIGEL GRICE 11.15 - 12,15

NIGE BROWN 12.15 - 01.15

SEAN CHAPMAN 01.15 - 02.00