Black Music Record Fair, Stoke-on-trent

Nickinstoke

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I wish Keith all the best in this, and at the end of the day, it's good for all of us. Anyhow we're doing a Tuesday Night Record swap meet on the 14th October - Admission is absolutely FREE, Cost of dealer tables absolutely NOTHING, and no restrictions on table size, what time you have to set up, finish etc etc. Sellers already coming include Butch, Tim A, Adey Pearce etc etc. Will put up a seperate thread very soon, I'm sure that Keith has no problem borrowing his thread. I'd love to come along to the George on 2nd November, but will be at an allnighter the night before, so not really possible! Anyhow good luck with this - how lucky you are in Stoke, 2 great Record Fairs within 3 Weeks of each other!!!!!!

Des Parker

Social source share

I wish Keith all the best in this, and at the end of the day, it's good for all of us. Anyhow we're doing a Tuesday Night Record swap meet on the 14th October - Admission is absolutely FREE, Cost of dealer tables absolutely NOTHING, and no restrictions on table size, what time you have to set up, finish etc etc. Sellers already coming include Butch, Tim A, Adey Pearce etc etc. Will put up a seperate thread very soon, I'm sure that Keith has no problem borrowing his thread. I'd love to come along to the George on 2nd November, but will be at an allnighter the night before, so not really possible! Anyhow good luck with this - how lucky you are in Stoke, 2 great Record Fairs within 3 Weeks of each other!!!!!!

Des Parker

Des - why not post these details on the message board for Mary Fox's show on BBC Radio Stoke - it gets a few thousand local listeners, some of them must buy vinyl.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!