Soulful Sessions Worcester 5th Sept

kimbo

After a terrible ride over to Worcester due to the rain, we had a nite of soul that made the jourey well worth it. I know that a few had gone to the weekender in Newquay but it didn't make any differnce to the vibe in the place, it was brill. I danced most of the nite, which is a plus for me to shift some of that lard I carry!! Neil Roberts played a blinder 70's spot all dancers, I know he was biting his nails before hand but once into his spot he was jigging about too, I really enjoyed it Neil and so did people I spoke to, and the dance floor speaks for itself. Well done guys for giving him a chance and have to say CLASS all the way from all the other dj's. Everyone I spoke to said what a great atmosphere there was. I say it every time IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER.

These guys even had words to hold back the river Severn (which was rising 5inches per hour) so we didn't get our feet wet leaving the club.... so be there at the next one or be hit with a lightening bolt! Best Kimbo n Lisa

• Replies 6
  • Views 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest snoopnobby

After a terrible ride over to Worcester due to the rain, we had a nite of soul that made the jourey well worth it. I know that a few had gone to the weekender in Newquay but it didn't make any differnce to the vibe in the place, it was brill. I danced most of the nite, which is a plus for me to shift some of that lard I carry!! Neil Roberts played a blinder 70's spot all dancers, I know he was biting his nails before hand but once into his spot he was jigging about too, I really enjoyed it Neil and so did people I spoke to, and the dance floor speaks for itself. Well done guys for giving him a chance and have to say CLASS all the way from all the other dj's. Everyone I spoke to said what a great atmosphere there was. I say it every time IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER.

These guys even had words to hold back the river Severn (which was rising 5inches per hour) so we didn't get our feet wet leaving the club.... so be there at the next one or be hit with a lightening bolt! Best Kimbo n Lisa

Cheers for the praise Kimbo......it was really down to you that I got the spot...........thanks to the guys at Soul Sessions for giving me a break........it was a fantastic night all round........so what are you waiting for ?? get yourselves to the next one in October.

Cheers

Neil

:rolleyes:

Another great night at Soulful sessions in Worcs - all the Dj's played superb sets to an appreciative crowd - keep up the good work Rob, John and Steve - top venue and great variety of soulful music!!

Adam

Cheers for the praise Kimbo......it was really down to you that I got the spot...........thanks to the guys at Soul Sessions for giving me a break........it was a fantastic night all round........so what are you waiting for ?? get yourselves to the next one in October.

Cheers

Neil

:D

Hi mate, your spot had nowt to do wiv me I am jus ya average punter! You must have done ok on that first nite. Best kimbo. :lol:

Thanks for all the praise lads / lassies, and thanks once again to all the travelling soulies, good job we had it on the Fri, by tea time Sat you could only get to the clubhouse by boat :unsure: I can only echo previous comments about Neil, a wonderfull set of class tunage, thank you, next month sees Gary Holiman bringing his blend of soul down to the Riverside, when we can do it all over again.

Cheers Rob, John & steve

Guest snoopnobby

Thanks for all the praise lads / lassies, and thanks once again to all the travelling soulies, good job we had it on the Fri, by tea time Sat you could only get to the clubhouse by boat :lol: I can only echo previous comments about Neil, a wonderfull set of class tunage, thank you, next month sees Gary Holiman bringing his blend of soul down to the Riverside, when we can do it all over again.

Cheers Rob, John & steve

Deep praise all round.........I can only reiterate my thanks in giving me the opportunity to DJ, and I loved it.

Thanks again guys.........see you in October.

wink.gif

Neil

Source Advert