Some Tough/pricey Wants

Nick Soule

Came into a bit of cash recently, so it's time to cross some big ones off the list.

Don't have these in any order or priority...just listing them as I think of 'em, and I probably won't be able to afford or even get offered all of these, but it's worth a try.

Originals only, please.

The Locations - Mr. Diamond Man (Ron Paul)

Tomangoe's - I Really Love You (Washpan)

Cashmeres - Showstopper (Hem)

Mr. Soul - What Happened To Yesterday (Genuine)

The Cautions - No Other Way (Shrine)

Carol Mogan - I've Got Everything (Born)

The Topics - Have Your Fun (Dream)

Rose Brooks - I'm Moanin' (Soul City, stock)

Edited by Souleful
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 25
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Came into a bit of cash recently, so it's time to cross some big ones off the list.

Don't have these in any order or priority...just listing them as I think of 'em, and I probably won't be able to afford or even get offered all of these, but it's worth a try.

Originals only, please.

Dena Barnes - If You Ever Walk Out Of My Life (Inferno)

a bit of cash ? don't you mean a LOT !!

Social source share

Carol Mogan - I've Got Everything (Born

Don't know this, is it northern?

Yeah, it's a girly kind of sound out of Chicago...both sides are really good imho.

My friend was staying with me the other week down here and came accross a copy for a couple of bucks with hardly any to no water damage...the handful of known copies all have water damage.

Edited by Souleful
Social source share

Yeah, it's a girly kind of sound out of Chicago...both sides are really good imho.

My friend was staying with me the other week down here and came accross a copy for a couple of bucks with hardly any to no water damage...the handful of known copies all have water damage.

Thanks for the info, must be pretty scarce, I can't find a soundfile anywhere.. :ohmy:

Phil.

Social source share

Originals only, please.

Dena Barnes - If You Ever Walk Out Of My Life (Inferno)

Saw a Mr Soul on Tim Brown's (Anglo-Amarican) recent list.....min bid £1200 or something like that as I recall!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

This is what it looks like...'I've got everything' is the side, but the otherside has a nice early sound and is written by one of the Butler brothers along with Otis Leavill.

Nice record. Also came out on a red born label which is what i have it on. Got a good few years ago possably off soul sam. Sorry not for sale.

Before I got that copy my mate Skelly lent me his copy to play out in early 90's. That wasn't water damaged but there was lots of spelling mistakes in the typing.

Try Alex Jones I think he had a blue one for sale. alex.allamerican@lineone.net

Cheers

phil

Social source share

Thanks for that. Why does everyone keep saying Carol Morgan? Isn't it Carol Mogan or are my eyes deceiving me?

1. My track listing that I took the sound file says ' Carol Morgan'

2. I've not seen the record for 20 + years to remember the artist.

3. I didn't check the above scans.

4. The copy I had, had completely shagged labels (water damage)

5. Morgan is a far more common name than Mogan, so assumed it's Morgan

Perhaps it's time to stop posting less than accurate stuff and leave it to you experts?

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

1. My track listing that I took the sound file says ' Carol Morgan'

2. I've not seen the record for 20 + years to remember the artist.

3. I didn't check the above scans.

4. The copy I had, had completely shagged labels (water damage)

5. Morgan is a far more common name than Mogan, so assumed it's Morgan

Perhaps it's time to stop posting less than accurate stuff and leave it to you experts?

Apparantly there is a blue label and a red label, so I'm wondering if the red label has the name 'Morgan' on it and maybe the blue one is a typo on the name or something. And thankyou very much for the clip. Greatly appreciated.

Edited by Souleful
Social source share

Nice record. Also came out on a red born label which is what i have it on. Got a good few years ago possably off soul sam. Sorry not for sale.

Before I got that copy my mate Skelly lent me his copy to play out in early 90's. That wasn't water damaged but there was lots of spelling mistakes in the typing.

Try Alex Jones I think he had a blue one for sale. alex.allamerican@lineone.net

Cheers

phil

Hi Phil , I purchased my copy off Alex a few years ago on the BLUE coloured label, been playing out the "I got everything" side at the Greatstone

and because of this thread have only just listened to the flip !Pretty good too IMHO. ATB Steve

Social source share

Hi Phil , I purchased my copy off Alex a few years ago on the BLUE coloured label, been playing out the "I got everything" side at the Greatstone

and because of this thread have only just listened to the flip !Pretty good too IMHO. ATB Steve

Hi Steve

Hope you well.

Hopefully I'll get down to Greatstone if I am home when it is on.

Yes both sides great think Richard S plays the other side occasionally on the radio - well he did yonks ago.

I'm sure I've spun it as an ender at Gstone too.

I'll have to ask Alex how many copies he's had.

Take it easy.

Phil

Social source share

Source Advert