Prestatyn quick view via contact us

Mike

Posted via contact us

Deanne May submitted the following Information:

Location Derby

Comments

Really enjoyed being at Prestatyn last weekend. It was great to be with friends and see so many people. The music was excellent, as was the atmosphere.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Too scared to post a review of the weekend since a lot of it involves the list owner and he is now in possesion of a photo of me wearing a welsh hat 25 years ago LOL, was a brillaint weekend though, lots of welsh people there ;-)

Too scared to post a review of the weekend since a lot of it involves the list owner and he is now in possesion of a photo of me wearing a welsh hat 25 years ago LOL, was a brillaint weekend though, lots of welsh people there ;-)

I've had to come on here just to check that the said gentleman is still alive, to find that he's alive & kicking and keeping busy ;-)

Man Alive prestatyn was brilliant from the moment we let Jo Wallace and her husband Paulo share our taxi from the station and pay our fare ( just joking Jo and Paulo) met so many good people, just a quick hello to Matthhew and Andrew (2 quality welsh fellas") and my freinds from Stockport Alicia, Bernie and Phil

(never got that address for that tape Phil) the stand out tracks for me were "Running back and forth" Edwin Starr and a track by David Ruffin " Rode By your Place" that was played in the Redemption room saturday around 6'oclock, don't know the Dj but he was nice enough to show me the single after i had badgered him (lol)

Brett

Prestatyn was mental....better than last year atmosphere wise imho.

All the acts were great particularly Melvin Davis, and the records were all top notch. Particularly enjoyed the Little Tommy when it was played and of course Paulette.

One of the best weekends I've had in ages. Well done all involved.