Soulie78

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you want the truth, it was too expensive that's why Martin. You'd have sold it at 225 or 250.

Probably, but you know everyone trys to get the best/a good price and if someone would have offered 250, i'd had let it go, probably.

cheers,

martin

Edited by soulie78
Social source share

If you want the truth, it was too expensive that's why Martin. You'd have sold it at 225 or 250.

Something else comes to my mind. Eventually it was too cheap! I had a vg+ copy of ruby andrews on here for two times, asking for 100 quid. Never sold. Put it up a third time at 120 and sold it!

Social source share

Something else comes to my mind. Eventually it was too cheap! I had a vg+ copy of ruby andrews on here for two times, asking for 100 quid. Never sold. Put it up a third time at 120 and sold it!

===

paul sadot had his on here for £200+ and had to reduce to £150 i think to sell it...£275 is too much sadly also there are lots of copies of this record. although its a QUALITY tune its not rare at all...demos are harder and worth more only in my opinion of course.

Social source share

===

paul sadot had his on here for £200+ and had to reduce to £150 i think to sell it...£275 is too much sadly also there are lots of copies of this record. although its a QUALITY tune its not rare at all...demos are harder and worth more only in my opinion of course.

I thought it's exactly the other way around. I think, I've seen more demos on ebay over the last few years or about the same amount. The last copy shown on popsike is an issue and went for $534 and is only VG+, have a look here:

https://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?...nr=360040276791

cheers,

martin

Edited by soulie78
Social source share

Sold a demo on here a couple of months back for £150...had it on for ages at £200 aswell.

If you have a look at popsike, there are more demos and they seem to sell cheaper, although there was one last year for 255.

At the end of the day nobody is forced to buy records at a certain price, people can always wait to get a bargain.

Social source share

If you have a look at popsike, there are more demos and they seem to sell cheaper, although there was one last year for 255.

At the end of the day nobody is forced to buy records at a certain price, people can always wait to get a bargain.

I don't know what it is about popsike, how they select what appears on their websites - I search for (reggae) records that I have actually sold on there and they never show up!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert